Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wild Delights Wet Kitten Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout

Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Kitten Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout

BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Chicken & Trout Entrée for Kittens is made with the finest natural ingredients including succulent pieces of flaked chicken and trout. Packed with vitamins and minerals to help build strong muscles and healthy bones, it also has DHA, an essential fatty acid found in their mother's milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Kitten Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout!
Purchased at: PETCO
My son loves this! It's his favorite food. Every time we change it he has an attitude problem 😭 it's pretty good in price and sometimes it's not available near by and I have to buy it from Amazon which I hate to support. I hope he likes the grown up version when he's a cat. It's the second best wet food for him.
Millersville, PA
Purchased at: Target
Our kitty LOVES this! She recently had some loose poops and so we were trying to get some probiotic pills into her and she’s so picky when it comes to wet food, but this was the winner! She loved it! And got her poops back to normal! Yay!!
My cat loved this food at first, but after I ordered a second case he refused to eat it anymore. I realized after while that my cat prefers pate to morsels! I love the food quality from this company and have continued purchasing other flavors from this brand.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is my kitten’s absolute favorite. I’m always sad when it’s not available on Chewy. My cat isn’t super food motivated so this is the only food he will finish on the spot.
Madison
We have raised two kittens using this Blue Buffalo kitten food. It’s easy to mix with milk substitutes for weaning kittens. The quality cannot be beat!

Looking for your answer?