Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Minced Chicken & Trout

Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Minced Chicken & Trout

BLUE Wilderness Delights doubly satisfies cats' love of meat with two favorite proteins: minced pieces of real chicken and succulent trout topped with rich gravy in a grain-free recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Minced Chicken & Trout!
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Minced Chicken & Trout uploaded by Beckah M.
My cat Angus loves the [product:blue-wilderness™-wild-delights-wet-cat-food---minced-chicken-&-trout] cans of cat food. The dog is also smitten. The cat happily licks and eats this grain free wet food. I like that it has added vitamins amd minerals, because my cat is an old man and he needs all he can get. I also like the real ingredients and how its made with no by-products, no soy, no wheat, no corn and no artificial flavors or ingredients. The cat loves the chunks of meat in the gravy sauce and walks around licking his chops after eating.
Mandy R.
Greenville, SC
Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Minced Chicken & Trout uploaded by Mandy R.
Purchased at: Publix
I have a 15 year old male cat that has lost a lot of weight and was throwing up frequently. I tried many different foods that would be easy for him to digest and this is it. He eats all of it, doesn't throw up and has put back on a little weight. High in protein and grain free......my senior fur baby highly recommends this.
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this wet cat food is stinky, even for cat food. However, my adult male cat loves it so I continue to buy it for him. Hes kind of spoiled lol
Daniel J.
Webb City, MO
The cats are in heaven when we feed them this. They are satisfied and full. They were constantly eating with the cheaper dry cat food. We noticed the cats have more energy and have a healthy coat. We will not go back to another brand.
Morgan S.
I have three cats who all have stomach problems. This is the only thing I have found that all three of their stomachs agree with. The only thing that is a little problem is, it’s pricey but I highly recommend to try if your cat has any allergies!
Madison G.
Warren
My cat has a very sensitive stomach. She eats this every evening and has no trouble ! And she loves it ! She cry’s everyday at 3’o’clock every afternoon so she can eat her dinner !
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
This is an awesome product and a great company! I love using this product often and my.husband approves! We love this brand and so do our kitties and we will continue to purchase from them for our whole lives!
Catrina L.
Syracuse, NY
We have been trying to find a healthy, nutritious wet cat food for our adorable adult cat. It is so hard to pick up a can of cat food and see the first twenty ingredients as a bunch of letters and Mumbo jumbo! This cat food is great. Ingredients are safe and to the point. Ellie loves the flaked wet food!
Heather H.
Portland, OR
My cats don't really care for this favor in fact they both turn their little cute noses up to it. They are picky eaters and only prefer plan old chicken.
Tami C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My cat, sofie is a very picky eater as well as some mild medical issues too. So when I find something she likes I'm so excited and excited to share our experience with everyone. This blue buffalo is a big hit! Sofie is eating better and since they use real meat it smells good too. Thank you Blue Buffalo for helping me with sofie's special needs!

Looking for your answer?