Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Turkey-Flaked

Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Turkey-Flaked

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Flaked Chicken & Turkey goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender flakes of real chicken and succulent turkey are accompanied by a rich gravy, making this a true feline favorite.

How does this rate as far as something preventative for elderly cats who get renal failure later in life? I know it's good quality protein but what about the phosphorus levels?
Do they carry this at Walmart
how ecinomical is this product
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Turkey-Flaked!
Vanna L.
Blue Buffalo wet food was my cat's favorite food! Before I had to leave my cat with my MIL, I used to buy her this constantly, as it was one of her favorites. It's definitely a bit pricier than other brands, but I love the more natural ingredient list and it never hurt my cat's stomach and didn't dry out after a while of sitting out like most wet cat foods do. Highly recommended for cat owners who are looking for a natural, healthy alternative to feed their furry loved ones.
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat Fritz who is a young14 year-old,loves Blue Buffalo flaked adult cat food. I really thinks it keeps him young and frisky
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I cannot say enough wonderful things about blue buffalo. It's one of the only wet foods I've found that my cat loves and it doesn't get dry if it sits out for a bit which is great for my cat who's home all day!!
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
Grain free. No artificial colors or preservatives, no byproducts. It’s a very healthy meal for my fur babies
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These are a bit pricy but they seem very high quality. The Blue Buffalo is a company that truly cares about the ingredients they put in their food. My cats also seemed to love this brand a lot. I’m not sure if I will purchase again because of the price but I’m not writing it off completely.
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
3 cats, one with diabetes and they all love this food. I only buy grain free food for them and this is one of the best I've found
Tristan L.
Cold Spring, MN
This canned food is really great for cats who don't have the best teeth. My cat couldn't eat hard food anymore so we started feeding her soft canned food she really loved it and she would finally eat.
VANNESSA J.
Apple Valley, CA
Great quality food for great price I would definitely recommend for ur kitty's to try this
kelsi R.
I found this cat food at my local TSC store and decided I would try it even though its expensive. My cat, Mittens, she absolutely loves this food. When she got sick recently and refused to eat her dry food I gave her some of this and she chowed right down. Im gratefull that she ate this because she would have gotten worse. I do recommend.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,591 reviews
I got this for you back when Petco used to do freebies With Coupons. I do like how it is good for my cat and they loved it. But my cats like any more to put in front of them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...