Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout

Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness is a high protein, grain-free cat food made with more of the meat cats crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,036 reviews
Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout uploaded by Kristen B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My Blue Russian kitten likes this food the best! I accidentally bought it and found that out quickly! It’s easy to save in the refrigerator for the next meal and and it’s very healthy for your kitty!
erin M.
My cat loves this brand more than any others. it comes highly recommended by other pet owners as one of the most nutritious.
Kimberly I.
Florence, OR
I cannot say enough about Blue Buffalo. From the quality and how much our beloved pets love their food. You would think it was made for their owners lol.
Sydney N.
Columbus, OH
Once the van is opened these cats go NUTS for this food. It’s one of the healthier on the market. My big complaint is the full tab. One out of 5/6 cans it gets loose and pulls off so I have to use a can opener.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
My Kitty, Toulouse, is in love with this. We only give it to him occasionally, but he just gobbles it down. I like that the ingredients are much more naturally then many other brands.
Sha'nell V.
nashville
My cat adores this brand, & flavor. She doesn’t eat paté, she prefers flaked. So I always have to make sure & double check lol. My cat likes to lick up the liquids first then eat the meat. The only thing I wish is that it came with more liquids since cats do get most of their hydration from wet food. It’s a great product overall, it never goes to waste.
Haley P.
Purchased at: Target
I always give my cat wet food. However she doesn’t like this brand as much as she loves fancy feast. I would say they should make the chunks smaller or shredded up.
Little M.
Dallas, TX
Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout uploaded by Little M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We bought different flavors but our cat seems to love this flavor more. She was quite dehydrated so we thought of giving her wet foods. It is something new to her but gladly she liked it! This one is her favorite. We're about to shop for more since she finished them all. Blue Wilderness™ Wild Delights Wet Cat Food - Flaked Chicken & Trout
Hayley M.
Pensacola, FL
My kitten doesn’t eat wet food much but when he does this is his go to food I rave about this brand it really is a wonderful brand that cares about its animals
Nalita R.
New Orleans, LA
Lemons & minxy fav wet food but bubu hates it lol but lemon likes it the most he will cry by his bowl for more and will totally pig out if you let him

Looking for your answer?