Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wet Kitten Food - Chicken

Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Canned Kitten Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,036 reviews
Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken uploaded by Kristen B.
Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken uploaded by Kristen B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitty likes Chicken the best of all! This keeps him healthy and he loves it. No reason to improve the product. It has no chicken by product, no corn, wheat or soy, absolutely no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Taylor A.
Purchased at: PETCO
My son loves this! It's his favorite food. Every time we change it he has an attitude problem 😭 it's pretty good in price and sometimes it's not available near by and I have to buy it from Amazon which I hate to support. I hope he likes the grown up version when he's a cat. This is his most liked version.
TaShyra G.
Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken uploaded by TaShyra G.
I, personally, love the ingredients list on this food. The problem is that it’s not my opinion that matters...my kitten hates it. And I joke that my cat is a dog, because he usually eats anything and everything. This is the first food he’s ever strongly disliked. He eats it begrudgingly when I doctor it up with a food he likes or cut up a piece of chicken to mix with it, but it’s too much trouble to get him to eat it. I tried giving it to him on its own, but I know he hates it when he’d rather eat his dry food. Sigh. Two cans to go...
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
My cats enjoy this! They love licking the juices off and usually only eat a little of the pate. But they will come back for more a little later. I like feeding it to them because I know it has better for them ingredients.
Jessica C.
My kitten loves this flavor and the salmon. I normally buy the 6-packs from Petsmart and feed her half a can every day for dinner. She has pretty low impulse control when it comes to wet food, so I smush it down along the surface of her dish, forcing her to take her time while eating. This wet food in conjunction with  THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens took my kitten from underweight to right on target for her age and size. I plan on keeping her on Blue Buffalo Wilderness as she ages into adulthood.
Stacey S.
Livermore
I rescued two VERY SICK 4 week old kittens (Irish & Pepper) that had multiple viruses. This wet food helped them so much! The vet recommended it and my god am I thankful! Within 2 weeks, my mangy little babies gained healthy weight, their coat shined up, and they started to be playful! I mixed and moved on from the wet food as they've gotten older, but they will be on the BB Wilderness Grain-Free Kitten Food for a full year. Then my teenage ninjas will move on to the BB Wilderness Grain-Free Adult Food! >:)

xo

xo
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
My two kittens (9 month old & 4 month old) love this product! They both yell at me to hurry up when they see that I have grabbed a can out of the pantry. It's a little bit expensive, but the nutritional value alone is worth it in my opinion. The fact that my boys love it is just a bonus.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Won't go back to friskees. This is amazing and all natural. My cat is obsessed with this, he would literally eat it all day every day if he had the chance. I wish it were a little cheaper but that's what we get for healthy!!
Alyssa A.
Blue Buffalo is great quality at an affordable price! I choose this brand when I can't get my regular brand of food, they are so similar.
Madison B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have these to my cat when she was a kitten and she loved it. I think this got her hooked on wet food. However this brand is very expensive. Over $1 for one can. I'll probably go the cheaper route next time

Looking for your answer?