Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Wet Dog Food (Small Breed) - Turkey & Chicken Grill

Blue Wilderness™ Wet Dog Food (Small Breed) - Turkey & Chicken Grill

Inspired by the diet of the wolf, grain-free BLUE Wilderness provides your dog with the optimal balance of protein, fats, and healthy complex carbohydrates. Comapre your dog foods and see the Blue Buffalo difference.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Wet Dog Food (Small Breed) - Turkey & Chicken Grill!
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
My puppy dog loved this special treat. Within minutes she ate the whole thing. There wasnt a bite left. This was on sale at kroger for .50 and I know this brand is really expensive. I try to get my puppy dog something different as a treat and she always pigs out. Highly recommended!
Naomi V.
NewBedford
I’ve tried many dog food both wet and dry and this is the only brand my voodoo will eat without giving him the runs
Evelyn M.
Our boxer has intense allergies to wheat, corn and other fillers in dog food. She has to eat foods that are all natural and don't contain wheat or corn byproduct. She loves Blue Buffalo.
Elizabeth C.
Memphis, TN
This product is very good.Because my dog didn't stop eating until it was all gone.And what some more to eat.we even mixed it with dry dog food.And she still won't more.
Cassie F.
guyton, GA
I have heard great things about the healthy benefits of this brand. I tried it with my dogs and they began having stomach issues. I understood this may happen when changing foods so I gave it time and even mixed in dry food. They continued to have issues so I discontinued and issues cleared up.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
I have 3 dogs that aren’t picky until it comes to wet food.. They don’t like the one that are too mushy. This one I feed them every weekend to have something special and they eat like treats. And they can eat as often as I can get it with out upsetting Their stomach like other brands
💋Kay A.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: H.E.B.
Very affordable treat to mix in with the dry food my dogs can’t get enough of it. Something I will keep buying.
Katrina W.
Purchased at: PETCO
We tried this to see how the dogs would like it and one of them seemed to enjoy it as much as any other, but the other dog seemed to like it less. He's my cheap food dog and prefers eating the cheapest dog foods over the ones that make me feel good feeding him, like Blue Buffalo.
Shelley C.
Galveston, Tx
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this brand of dog food my babies! A healthier alternative and a bit pricier, but worth it. My dogs love it!
Yasmyn K.
shreveport
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how its pink and she eats it like it’s her last meal so I also enjoy that. Not hard to open and very light weight .

Looking for your answer?