Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food

Blue Wilderness™ Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food

BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Red Meat provides your dog with a delicious combination of beef, lamb & venison! Inspired by the diet of wolves, this 100% grain-free formula is made with more of the meat your dog loves to satisfy his primitive instincts.

Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM - Is this brand as good as they say it is?
I have a boston terrier is this small enough to give to him he is only 3 years old.
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food!
Meg C.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Blue Wilderness™ Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food uploaded by Meg C.
Purchased at: PETCO
My big ole baby loves his Blue Wilderness Rocky Mountain recipe dog food, and I love that it’s so good for him! His vet recommended this and he’s been perfectly healthy for the last 3 years! (Don’t let him fool you, he has his own big doggy bed and he likes to steal his smaller brother’s bed instead)
Hannah  B.
Versailles, KY
Blue Wilderness™ Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food uploaded by Hannah  B.
I’ve done a lot of trial and error with my dog and this one seems to be the best for my Belgian Malinois. The food is clean with no additives and it never seems to upset his stomach. I also notice that his coat is always softer with this food as well.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
My three dogs really enjoyed this brand and flavor of their dog food. The price is high but I guess if you are only feed one it would be okay.
Megan  L.
Newport, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Excellent dog food and very high in protein. My golden-doodle is a fan of this food and eats it all up!
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
Love this brand and type of dog food. Low on fillers. My dogs skin allergies all disappeared on this food.
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cocker spaniel developed multiple allergies when he was 1,5 years old. It took us more than two years of tests, diets, and medications to find out the sources of his allergies. Two of them were chicken and grains - main ingredients in 98% of dog food. Then the hunt for a good food began. We went over the list composed by veterinarians with the least harmful ingredients and Blue was in top three. After finishing the first bag we decided to settle on this brand. It has been over 7 years and all good. Doggie loves it, it helps to keep allergies to the minimum, we are very happy customers! Blue Wilderness™ Rocky Mountain Recipe With Red Meat For Adult Dogs Dry Food
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog really liked this, and I’m sure it’s because it smells like straight up meat and game. It has these little nutrient balls in it though that he would just pick out which defeated the purpose of paying such a premium price on a dog food if he’s literally eating around the vitamins. I found the food to be way overpriced and my dog, while he liked it better than the other Blue dog food that came with him from the breeder, he still wasn’t crazy about it. For the price it just didn’t make sense.
Janett J.
Amazing product!! After trying different brands for my Pomeranian finally found this food for his sensitive tummy, he has a sensitive digestion. With Blue wilderness we can change the flavor so he won't get bored but the Bison flavored is he's favorite! I really like that they have different main flavored and ingredients like chicken, bison etc; so my dog won't get bored with the same flavor. I can see he Health as improve so much. Highly recommend this brand, Good quality.
Tara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge fan of Blue Buffalo. I don't really feel like there is a difference in the way my dog eats it. He still gets an upset stomach and throws up. Not worth the price to me.
alexis O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All 3 dogs seemed to really enjoy this kibble. I wish it was offered in a larger size bag as we tend to go through A LOT with 3 dogs! Great food for your dog though and lots of nutrients!