Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food

Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness is a high protein, grain-free cat food made with more of the meat cats crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food!
Roma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Roma O.
Purchased at: Target
My cat is soooo picky with food but he absolutely loves this kibble! Salmon is his favorite flavor. He is constantly begging me for this food. He has healthy poops and being an indoor cat he is in great shape and stays slim on this food. It can be really pricey to buy though but usually Target has a great deal on this and it’s more bang for your buck if you buy the large bag. Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food BLUE WildernessTarget
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Blue buffalo is a brand i buy for all of my animals . They are a great company and their variety of hard food for cats and dogs is amazing. They use great ingredients that are good for your fur babies.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Andrea F.
Lope is my family and best friend: his food must be delicious and nutritious. And he notices if they’re not. This is one of his favorite formulas. His coat is shiny—maybe it’s the extra omega-3s in salmon—and there have been fewer hairball incidents.
Geranny M.
Orlando, FL
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Geranny M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is another of my kitten's favorites, it is already the second package that I buy of dry food that is what my kittens like, Jhon and Arya, I spoil their stomach with their favorite food, that is why I choose 3 of their preferred and this is one, its presentation is luxurious, I recommend it. Es otra de las preferidas de mi gatico, ya es el segundo empaque que compro de comida seca que es la que le gustan a mis gaticos, jhon y Arya, les consiento su estomaguito con su comida preferida, es por esto que escojo 3 de sus preferidas y está es una, su presentación es de lujo, la recomiendo.
Ramona H.
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Ramona H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat absolutely loves it. Every time he hears me opening the bag he literally comes running. I also like the smaller bits and the high protein content. I usually purchase it from walmart and it’s such a good value for the price I pay. A bag of 4 pounds lasts him about 3 weeks or so as I also feed him wet food as well.
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is great quality cat food! No grains. Great nutrition. It makes my cat's coat very shinny and soft.
Zadie T.
Tracy, CA
We buy this for our cats. They love it. I have noticed a big difference in their coat, their hair is silkier and softer and they are much happier.
Cherish B.
Manchester, NH
Our girls love this stuff so we buy when we have extra money to do so.. really makes all the difference in their coats and fullness they eat less and sleep better
allie C.
As my cat has gotten older, this has become my go-to daily food .... I trust the brand, she seems to enjoy it, and it has the necessary nutrients for more senior cats. A little pricy but not overly so. Worth the investment for a healthy cat! I’d highly recommend to other adult/senior cat parents.
Aubreyanna S.
Lakewood, CO
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Aubreyanna S.
Purchased at: Target
My cat is extremely happy with her food. Her coat is soft and healthy. She has a lot of energy and appears more happy. I'd improve this by making it more available in stores. My cat likes the flavor and eats it all instead of leaving pieces she doesn't like. I'd recommend it

Looking for your answer?