Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food

Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness is a high protein, grain-free cat food made with more of the meat cats crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food!
Geranny M.
Orlando, FL
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Geranny M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is another of my kitten's favorites, it is already the second package that I buy of dry food that is what my kittens like, Jhon and Arya, I spoil their stomach with their favorite food, that is why I choose 3 of their preferred and this is one, its presentation is luxurious, I recommend it. Es otra de las preferidas de mi gatico, ya es el segundo empaque que compro de comida seca que es la que le gustan a mis gaticos, jhon y Arya, les consiento su estomaguito con su comida preferida, es por esto que escojo 3 de sus preferidas y está es una, su presentación es de lujo, la recomiendo.
Ramona H.
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Ramona H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat absolutely loves it. Every time he hears me opening the bag he literally comes running. I also like the smaller bits and the high protein content. I usually purchase it from walmart and it’s such a good value for the price I pay. A bag of 4 pounds lasts him about 3 weeks or so as I also feed him wet food as well.
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is great quality cat food! No grains. Great nutrition. It makes my cat's coat very shinny and soft.
Zadie T.
Tracy, CA
We buy this for our cats. They love it. I have noticed a big difference in their coat, their hair is silkier and softer and they are much happier.
Alex C.
As my cat has gotten older, this has become my go-to daily food .... I trust the brand, she seems to enjoy it, and it has the necessary nutrients for more senior cats. A little pricy but not overly so. Worth the investment for a healthy cat! I’d highly recommend to other adult/senior cat parents.
Aubreyanna S.
Lakewood, CO
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Salmon For Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Aubreyanna S.
Purchased at: Target
My cat is extremely happy with her food. Her coat is soft and healthy. She has a lot of energy and appears more happy. I'd improve this by making it more available in stores. My cat likes the flavor and eats it all instead of leaving pieces she doesn't like. I'd recommend it
Clayton H.
Blue Buffalo not only makes nutritious food that you will love, but your cats will love too. I don’t suggest eating it, but, you do you! It’s well priced for the weight of the bag and the cats can’t get enough of the salmon flavor. In fact, I have to keep the bag up so they won’t tear into it! The cats digest the food easily and haven’t had any problems. Their hair even seems better after we switched. Definitely give it a try!
Cassandra W.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog is allergic to wheat AND chicken which makes it so hard to get food for her that doesn't make her itch, and that she enjoys. This is the best option I've found for her & her coat is beautiful & she likes it!
Shelly L.
Fresno, CA
My dogs love this dog food! The Salmon keeps their skin healthy. We decided to change the flavor because Coco was itching like crazy, she has dry skin and since we changed the flavor she stopped itching. They both hog the food down lol.
Meaghan L.
Watertown, NY
My cat loves this. He eats it and it gives him more energy then science diet did.

Looking for your answer?