Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Kittens Dry Food

Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Kittens Dry Food

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness is a high protein, grain-free cat food made with more of the meat cats crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Kittens Dry Food!
Randi D.
Orlando, FL
I feed this to my kitten and at first it was fine but she was throwing up and it wasn’t until I transitioned her to her adult formula I realized that Blue has sold out and they changed their formulation significantly .
Roni B.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Out Kitten Shteve loves this dry food! Our vet suggested mixing dry and wet, which we do- however she will eat it dry- happily!! She truly enjoys this food and we would recommend anything by this brand.

Looking for your answer?