Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Indoor Hairball Adult Cats Dry Food

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness is a high protein, grain-free cat food made with more of the meat cats crave.

I would like to try this food but Im wondering if anyone thinks its worth all the hype? Its pretty expensive so I want to make sure its worth it for my indoor cat.
Has anyone tried this product out and of so did your fur babies like it?
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Indoor Hairball Adult Cats Dry Food!
Kenya H.
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Indoor Hairball Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Kenya H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves eating this. She goes crazy everytime I'm going to feed her as if she's never tried it before. It's too cute
Kerry M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Was looking for a healthier brand of cat food for our cats especially after learning more the different foods cats are sensitive to which are common ingredients in many other brands and remembered about this brand. Our cats love it, especially the chicken flavored one.
Rachel C.
Denver, CO
9 year old calico kitten Coogi seriously loves us. It's not that expensive and it seems like it lasts a lot longer than likes a Purina or Iams because I'm assuming it has better stuff in it. What I really love most about it is that you can find it at either Walmart or my local grocery store King Soopers I don't have to go to a special Pet Shop just to get it Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Indoor Hairball Adult Cats Dry Food
Susan M.
Loveland , CO
Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Indoor Hairball Adult Cats Dry Food uploaded by Susan M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitty loves this food and it really does keep hairballs at bay. Mango kitty is a big 20+ pound cat! I feed him about 3/4 cup of food a day and it's the purrfect amount, he never cries for more food. The only con would be that this food is a bit pricy but as the saying goes you get what you pay for!
Angela G.
Windber, PA
This is a really great product it's healthy for the animals and they love to eat it better than other brands
Meghan H.
Appleton, WI
When I first brought my rescue kitty home, she was having problems digesting her food, even though the shelter assured me that is what they used to feed her. After a week or two of her getting sick every day, I set out to my local pet store for some advice on finding a solution. Of course the salesman recommended Blue Buffalo, which was higher in price and I was very skeptical of using. However, he took the time to show me the difference in ingredients in Blue Buffalo vs cheaper cat food and explained that my cat was most likely not keen on the high amount of by products in her current food. After that, I was sold. I brought the food home and my kitty adjusted right away to this new food and hasn't been sick since. Not only that, but the hairball control really does work. My cat has long hair and hasn't had a single hairball. I am now a firm believer that you get what you pay for when it comes to pet products! Definitely worth the cost!
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
Stay away; stay FAR away from anything Blue Buffalo!!! I noticed our kitty getting really sick (refusing to eat, losing weight, etc.) and took her into the vet to see what was going on. It turns out her kidneys were failing and she'd developed pancreatis (she'd been in a few weeks prior for surgery and had a clean bill of health). When the vet asked what kind of food she ate, I told her Blue Buffalo and she literally cursed.. Apparently, veterinarians are seeing more and more sick animals because of Blue Buffalo and it's unregulated, "all-natural" ingredients. The vet decided it was a mix of Bitsy coming off the anesthesia and her diet that most likely caused this. For a more in-depth article, search "Don't Let the Buffalo Make Your Pet Blue" by Dr. Lora Wittenberg.
Michael C.
Carrington, ND
Purchased at: PetSmart
This cat food is a life saver in my house!! My babies would be hacking up hairballs all the time if they didn't eat this stuff! One of my girls has an issue where she grooms herself when she's stressed, she uses to vomit hairballs all the time, now she never has a problem!!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I thought we were satisfied with the cat food we were using, but then I ended up picking up this variety when my normal one was out-- and I am so glad! My cat's coat has improved IMMENSELY with one bag! We will bee sticking to this!
Tina S.
Martinsburg, WV
My spoiled rotten and picky eater Blaze absolutely loves this brand of dry cat food and goes nuts when I put a fresh bowl down for him to eat. He seems to have more energy too since eating this brand and is healthier as well. He aced his check up the last time he saw the vet and I think it is due to the food.