Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Healthy Weight Adult Dogs Dry Food

Grain-free BLUE Wilderness provides your dog with the optimal balance of protein, fats, and healthy complex carbohydrates. Comapre your dog foods and see the Blue Buffalo difference.

I have a pit bull with very bad allergies, would this be a good product for her?
My chi mixes are very finicky. Are these treats soft are hard on sensitive teeth and tummies?
Is this food good for little dogs ?
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Nature'S Evolutionary Diet With Chicken For Healthy Weight Adult Dogs Dry Food!
My dog loves this food. It doesn't upset his stomach at all. It seems to keep him fuller for longer and he loves the flavor. I have tried many other foods before and none of them compare to this brand and this flavor. The other brands seem to upset my dogs stomach and leaves him throwing up and with bowel problems. Not with this food. Highly recommend!
Murfreesboro, Tn
I feed my dog the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon. My dog is a 45lb White German Shepherd/ Yellow Labrador mix. When I got her the shelter was feeding Science Diet and I immediately switched her to Blue Buffalo Puppy formula in chicken. I saw that she was always scratching herself and biting at the tips of her nails, a common sign of allergies. I thought it could be the grains in her food and wanted to switch to a grain free formula so I talked to our trainer. She said it could also be the protein so I decided to switch her to a completely different protein as well. Before switching to grain free, her coat was very coarse and dry. I thought that, because she had German Shepherd in her, that was just the texture of her coat and what it was meant to feel like. Nope! Once I switched her to the Wilderness Salmon her coat changed. There were more natural oils being produced and distributed through her coat. Now, every time someone pets her when we are out, they always comment on how soft her fur is. She still feels like a White German Shepherd but now she feels like a well moisturized GSD. I also like that the food is high in protein. I entertained the idea of a raw diet but because I'm hoping to make her a certified therapy dog, she can't be fed a raw diet. This is the closest I can get. I was worried that the protein would bulk her up too much but at her 1 year check up they said her weight was perfect. I recommended the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon to every customer that had a medium to giant, active dog. I would be wary of giving this to small dogs as the protein in it may be a little high. If you are wanting a grain free food for a small dog, try the Blue Buffalo Freedom line. They have less protein in them. If you are wanting a grain free food for an active dog that will support an amazing coat then this is the food for you. Oh, and did I mention that my dog LOVES this food? She goes crazy when it's time for dinner!
My puppy loves this food and the salmon recipe. It's everything we looked for and will continue to use it.
Tulsa, OK
Have put my dogs on this and they seem to have a better quality of health. Have had very little stomach upsets after putting them on this food. The coats seem to be in better shape
Clever, MO
I have a Boston terrier and a toy fox terrier and they both love this food. I feel good knowing it's made with wholesome ingredients.
Elk Grove, CA
This food is great! It can be pricey, but I love knowing that my dog got the best. You can tell they really enjoy the taste as well, because she's never gotten so excited to eat anything else.
Pembroke, MA
I recently switched my dogs over to blue buffalo, the morsels are much smaller than their previous food, and they gobble it up like it was their last meal! A little pricey, but worth every penny to have happy pups :)
My basset hound is 2 yrs old and loves it! He’s highly allergic to chicken so I’m glad blue buffalo makes something so healthy and satisfying
Victorville
My dog eats anything and everything. I feel like this brand gives me a piece of mind knowing they care about my puppy
This is a great product for my Malamute. He likes the Wilderness line in all flavors. I did have trouble with it when he was a puppy but with the right amount of food he did great. If you feed your dog the recommended amount it may be too much which can cause diarrhea so just cut is down.

232 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...