Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Cat Treats Chicken & Duck

Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck

Made with real meat and packed with protein, BLUE Wilderness Treats capture the spirit of the wild. Reward your favorite feline with these protein-rich, grain-free cat treats.

HooW do these compare with other high quality brands-does your cat come running for them?
Are these cat treats made with by product?
I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?
Start your review of Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck!
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Courtney W.
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Target
[product:blue-wilderness-cat-treats-chicken-&-trout] My sweet kitty loves these treats! I’ve bought him the chicken and salmon too, and he enjoys both. He genuinely gets so excited for these treats. Plus, these treats are fairly affordable. The only issue I have with these is that they smell a little fishier than the chicken and salmon ones. Other than that, they are the same soft treats that my cat loves.
Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
#BlueWilderness soft moist #cattreats are the best I've found! Nugget loves them and she is very picky. The first ingredient is deboned chicken, then deboned trout! They are very inexpensive and sold everywhere. 100% grain free, no artificial colors or flavors, and no by-products! It has been hard for me to find a healthy treat that is affordable, well this is definitely the one for us! Hope this helps somone. #nuggettime #catlove #treats
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Diana R.
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Diana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The other day I was in Walmart and see this cat treats for my cats but their didn’t like it, I thought was like meat because say soft but are more like cookies and not too soft.
Lindsay H.
Crystal, MN
I have 2 cats. My boy is a garbage disposal and will eat literally anything, my girl on the other hand is very picky! She likes soft treats, and sometimes it's really hard to find them. She used to love the Pounce, but I can't find them anywhere anymore! We sure are glad we found these as a replacement for her. I also feel better about giving my kitties these because they're much more natural ingredient wise! The cats go crazy for them, they know what the bag looks like and everything. If your kitties prefer soft treats, give these a shot!
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Brittany D.
My cat loves these! He can hear when I open the drawer the bag is in and comes running. They are great for grain free. They don’t stink like a lot of cat treats do. They are soft so they are perfect for older cats. My cat is 10 and these are easy for him to eat! Blue Buffalo Co.
andrew B.
Lindenhurst , NY
My baby girl really enjoys these treats...she can't get enough..i left thr bag out of the cabinet and she got it and broke in and ate them all..great treats
Heather M.
Purchased at: Publix
My cat LOVES THESE. Just for background- my cat is 13 years old and has NEVER liked treats before. But we were wanting to find her SOMETHING and saw these little soft treats. They're about the size of a chiclet (if anyone remembers those!). She cant get enough of them, and we finally found a treat that she enjoys!
Rebecca F.
Ringgold, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I only feed my cats the best cat food. Blue Buffalo is grain,soy, wheat and filler free. The first ingredient is always meat..this specific one is duck. It’s easily digestible and there is less waste for all 4 kitties.
Sarah T.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Blue Wilderness™ Cat Treats Chicken & Duck uploaded by Sarah T.
My cat is 9 years old and super picky! I decided to try these out because I want to switch him to a better product. He loves these! They are soft for the older cats and he seems to love the taste! Worth the price you pay and will be purchasing this again! #happycat #spoiled #bluebuffalo #treats #pets #awesomeproduct #treatyourpetright
Margie R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My cats eat nothing but this and a can of wet food a day. One of my cats is like 17 so that should tell you how good that food is for them!!