BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits uploaded by Aydin A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Treat your meat-loving dog with these tasty, crunchy turkey flavored treats from Blue Buffalo. These wilderness trail biscuits are made with the finest natural ingredients for quality nutrients. Flavor: Turkey Ingredients: Turkey, chicken meal, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed (source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids), calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, salt, calcium carbonate Ounces: 10 Size of animal intended for: All Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted by state law.

Buy on PETCO
Samantha P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use these for training and good behavior. We bought them from chewy.com at a very reasonable price compared to pet smart. I can’t think of any cons since I’m not the one eating then ;) the ingredients are good for your puppets. I would recommend
Roselicious S.
Our dog loves these and I trust this brand for quality. These are great rewards for positive behavior and are actually healthy for your dog’s digestive system too. Not the most economical product but definitely worth the price.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Our dog is older and began having seizures about a year ago due to the other name brand dog foods. We switched to this brand after reading about other brands causing seizures in hopes that it would help. He's been healthy ever since! He hasn't had one seizure. We only use this brand of food and treats.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
My dog hates these treats. I have no idea why she just will not eat them. She will sneak into the cats litter box to eat poop but avoids these treats like the plague. Really disappointed because these treats aren’t cheap.
Alana M.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Relatively cheap, my pup loves them, they’re at all the main stores, and have pretty good ingredients! What more could I want for my puppies favorite treats ? There’s tons of flavors, so the only downside is that you’re gonna be buying a lot of them 😂
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only brand of dog food I buy for my dog so naturally with treats I buy the same! Good treat and great for training purposes. My dog loves to eat anything but he really goes crazy for these!! Affordable too
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
My two large breed dogs LOVE THESE ❤ I appreciate the grain-free aspect of this product, and I love how I can trust how all of the ingredients are great for my dogs. I ordered these on chewy.com, and they were only about $3.50 on that website, so I would definitely recommend this product (and chewy.com) to other dog owners who have a high regard for their dogs' diets.
Shauna S.
Anchorage
My dogs favorite treat! A little bit expensive but nothing is too much for my dog. Does cause her a lot of gas though! I try not too feed her to much though cus it will cause her to get fat! But overall a good product
Kelsey B.
My pups love these and I can feed them to ALL my dogs, even the one with severely sensitive skin and he is the pickiest eater. Blue Buffalo is their favorite by far
Brooke H.
indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky dog adores these treats. They are a good size and aren't too messy. Plus they don't upset her stomach which is a huge plus for the dog mom that would rather not clean up puke 😁
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
What's the first ingredient?