Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites

Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites

BLUE Wilderness Wild Bites are the perfect treat for dogs who are fed grain-free or raw diets.

Are the ingredients healthy in this treat?
Start your review of Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites!
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites uploaded by Brenda Q.
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: PETCO
These are my dogs favorite treats! He really enjoys theses I treat him to these I like these because they have good source of protein his body needs. For the price I pay I’d say they are worth every penny!
Caillie G.
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Salmon Wild Bites uploaded by Caillie G.
My dog loves these treats and I love to use them to train him. It has gone amazing so far. These are not full of all the nasty crap milk bones have and Iroh can tell! He's very picky about treats and these are his favorite.
Tina T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Incredible that my 9 week old puppy loves these treats more than others. They are big! Watching a 5 lb fluff ball crunch into the treat is hilarious. Please note. They are “soft” enough not to hurt puppy teeth and can be broken into pieces.
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
Blue buffalo is such a good brand. My dogs cant have any grain, beef, soy, etc. And these treats are perfect. I have 3 dogs and they all live these. It's a decent price point for the quality you're getting. I usually get at pet smart and am a rewards member so I can save up points. Worth it. Your fur babies will be grateful.
Perla O.
Coral Gables, FL
My dog loves these and eagerly awaits them after his walk. I love them too because they have salmon and gelatin, although they also contain potatoes and peas. I got them on sale and would probably pick them up again if I saw them on sale.
Sarah S.
Rochester Hls, MI
My dog loves these! Who am I kidding, she likes all sorts of treats, but I love this brand because it doesn’t upset my Roxy’s stomach or skin. She has a lot of allergies, but this brand has been our holy grail!
Karina R.
Pearland, TX
It is kind of pricey but a nice treat for my dogs. I keep them on a salmon based dog food to keep their coat shiny and they seem to really enjoy these treats. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie L.
Lowville, NY
My dog lovesssss these treats. She can only eat fish in her diet so these work out very well.
Jessica B.
Redford, MI
My dog loves these things but I can't stand the smell of them. Yes they are Salmon so I shouldn't expect a pleasant smell, but other than that I use them as training treats and they are prefect!
member-890408140
My two dogs one bulldog so medium size dog and one a golden retriver a large dog love this for treats or when they where puppies learning tricks! we love that it is grain free for our bulldog who cant have grains we have recommened this to other familes with dogs !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...