Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits

Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits

BLUE Wilderness Duck Biscuits are all natural dog biscuits and contain no corn, wheat, soy or artificial flavors and colors.

I have a dachshund and he's kinda picky. Are these treats worth the money? Do you think he would like them?
Has anyone given this product to their dog and did they like it I keep hearing. About this brand !?
I've been researching food and treats that are grain free for my dog. What are the main advantages of this brand of food and treats? Will they help with my pitbulls sensitive skin?
Start your review of Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits uploaded by Jamie J.
My Golden Retriever loves these treats. We actually have these on auto refill for her. When she sees the bag of treats come out she sits so pretty and will do all her tricks for you. These treats have never made her get sick which is always a nice plus. As long as she likes them we will keep buying for her.
Gail G.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
I buy this brand over and over for my dog since I try to keep him on a grain-free diet. Others in the past have irritated his stomach but not this brand. Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One of my dogs favorite treats! Especially the duck flavor. I think it has better ingredients than some of the other name brands. Definitely would recommend
ryanblakeneeley
Cypress
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits uploaded by ryanblakeneeley
Purchased at: Target
Dogs couldn't get enough of them! New favorite in the house! My dogs have constantly been begging for more and more. They can be a birth messy because they are baked treats and are crumbly, but the flavor seems to be better to their liking. Buying a new bag each time we run low!
Pamela M.
Berwyn, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves these treats. I usually break them in half since she is a very small dog. These treats help alot in training her.
Tati I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pit bull and Maltese doggies loved these. I love the variety of flavors Blue has to offer.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits uploaded by Michael R.
My furbabies love these treats. They are like cookies to them. As you can tell she ask for them with hers paws.
Eilyn G.
Blue Wilderness Trail Treats Dog Treats Duck Biscuits uploaded by Eilyn G.
My fur baby Biggie LOVES these treats and he’s normally very picky. They’re the absolute best and I have no worry that they will cause my baby harm. I enjoy the consistency in BBs packaging and the quality of their food.
Chelsea H.
Inyokern, CA
My 2 puppers love these biscuits! Which is great because I'm really picky what I feed them. I want my dogs to be able to eat healthy treats and that's what this brand represents to me.
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!