BY BLUE BUFFALO #6 in Dog Food

nspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

• Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
  • Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
  • Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

Available in 4.5, 11 & 24-lb. bags.

• Is This Dog Food really Good? I want to try this for my d...2 Answers
  • I have a large lab mix with sensitive stomach. Will he li...2 Answers
  • is good or bad?3 Answers
Reviews (1956)
  • "I have a bullmastiff mix and we had a lot of issues with his food for a while and then we switched him to blue grain free food and we haven't had any issues since." in 78 reviews
  • "I had heard So many great things about Blue, but do to her sensitive stomach, I had to keep her on a vet-approved brand. " in 33 reviews
  • "my dog was very picky about her food so when our favorite from another brand was discontinued i went to the petstore and was told to try blue i can say that it was a great suggestion she loves her food and seems healthier than ever before." in 26 reviews
  • "My baby is a small pup and I was completely in shock when I went into petsmart and saw the variety of food they had for a small breed dog. " in 23 reviews
  • "My pup loves it and it seems like it so much better then any other dog food out there my boyfriend won't buy anything else. " in 22 reviews
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my dog, she's about 9 years old, medium size, a rescue from abuse and a sweetheart. She absolutely loves this food. She has dry food all day in her bowl and gets a can for dinner every night. I have never seen her eat anything not dry, soft, treats or chewies like she does this. She loved the canned food, all flavors too, so much that I went and bought her a bag of the hard too and she just loves it. She only eats one to four bites of hard food a day but she's eating more of this now about four to eight bites of this a day. I'm happy when she's happy and she is.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We adopted our Cane Corso Italian Mastiff about 8 months ago and were very concerned with what food to feed him as this was our first dog (my boyfriend and I's) of our own. Given that he's a large-breed dog, we knew the importance of food quality/nutrient from our vet advice and own research. We read lots of reviews and veterinarian statements as well. Once we had it narrowed down, we compared ingredients from Blue dog food to some of the other popular brands and were shocked at the amount of filler / artificial flavoring/coloring in them. It made us realize that health issues or problems we'd seen in our parents dogs - i.e. overweight, coughing/wheezing, loss of shine in coat, fatty tumors - could all be the product of these foods. We've fed our boy nothing but Blue since we got him and he is the healthiest one-year-old we know. He's 106 lbs, built like a body builder and has the shiniest coat I've ever seen. I never knew before, but now I'm a 100% believer - the food you give your dog makes a HUGE difference!
Kayla J.
Greenville, SC
We switched Brut to Blue Buffalo due to his sensitivity and food allergies. I am so glad we did!! Every time I bring home a new bag from PetSmart, he literally gets so excited he tackles me down with the bag! Haha! He hasn’t had any issues with it (licks the bowl clean) and the salmon really helps keep his skin moisturized and his coat nice and shiny! So happy we found a brand that cares about what ingredients they use! I love that as Brut ages, we can continue using the same brand as well. We will be using Blue Buffalo for years to come :) Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6
Simran K.
Waco, TX
My dog loves Blue Buffalo! Especially this flavor along with a few others! After doing a lot of research, when we first got our Akita, we wanted to make sure she was on the best diet possible, and Blue Buffalo continued to come up in our searches. This is also the only food that I can give her various flavors of and it doesn't mess up her stomach, which I appreciate because let's get real- who wants to eat the SAME flavor food everyday?! Therefore I love Blue Buffalo and highly recommend them!
Diana K.
Nashville, TN
This product is incredible. I’d never feed my pups another brand or kind again. Just to see if the salmon was helping our dogs coat we switched it up to the turkey kind. It’s insane the difference it made within just a few days! Our shih tzu and Dorkie’s coat turned far more coarse!! Once we switched back to the salmon recipe it went back to soft and fluffy, almost puppy like again. Keep doing what you’re doing!!
Hannah G.
I have a pit who is allergic to the grain in most dog foods. We went through so many affordable options to try and save a dollar, but nothing was working. Once we decided to make this purchase the difference was amazing. My dog has more energy than ever before, his coat is beautiful and he is slimmer. My dog loves the taste. We won't buy anything else. I am very thankful for this product.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food! It’s pricey but worth it. I’ve noticed that their fur looks healthier and they are happier since I’ve put them on this food. I wish it came in bigger sizes though. It smells a little fishy when you open the bag, but I was surprised to see that my dogs breathe didn’t smell fishy after eating it. I also love that it’s grain free. I will buy this product again.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food because it's high in protein, grain-free and it's made with salmon. My dog enjoys this dog food and I like that is not stuffed with a bunch of cheap fillers like some other dog foods. An added plus is that it doesn't have a strong odor as other dog food Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food
Melissa N.
Molalla
We, Ozzy Dog and myself, LOVE this brand, and in particular this flavor. Ozzy is a 25 lb. puggle, and he's a rescue from the Oregon Humane Society. He's very finicky and we tried literally 20 other types of food when we got him, even over priced raw foods, HE LOVES THIS, ITS ALL NTURAL AND GLUTEN FREE ( which my baby's sensitive tummy really loves!) I highly recommend!
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog would only eat Purina Puppy Chow forever. Once he wasn’t a puppy it was no longer healthy. This was the first food he loved! I mean loves! I don’t have to mix anything with it for him to eat it. He just eats it. Highly recommend! Read the ingredients! You wouldn’t believe how great it is for your fur child compared to other food that you have no idea what is in.
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
What do you guys think about this brand of dog food?
Whitney H.
Orono, ME
Where is this sold?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Does anyone else have an issue with their dog not wanting to eat this? My dog refuses to eat anything but Kibbles 'n Bits (very bad for dogs). I'm trying to slowly add more blue to his bowl, but he's smart and eats everything BUT the blue food. lol
Elizabeth S.
Does this food give anyone else's pooch really bad gas?!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Would you recommend buying Blue Buffalo dog food or buying organic meats from stores and markets like fresh chicken and beef?