BY BLUE BUFFALO #4 in Dog Food

nspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

• Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
  • Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
  • Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

Available in 4.5, 11 & 24-lb. bags.

• Is This Dog Food really Good? I want to try this for my dog but I...2 Answers
  • I have a large lab mix with sensitive stomach. Will he like this?...2 Answers
  • is good or bad?3 Answers
BLUE Wilderness® Salmon Recipe For Adult Dogs
  • "I have a bullmastiff mix and we had a lot of issues with his food for a while and then we switched him to blue grain free food and we haven't had any issues since." in 78 reviews
  • "I had heard So many great things about Blue, but do to her sensitive stomach, I had to keep her on a vet-approved brand. " in 33 reviews
  • "my dog was very picky about her food so when our favorite from another brand was discontinued i went to the petstore and was told to try blue i can say that it was a great suggestion she loves her food and seems healthier than ever before." in 26 reviews
  • "My baby is a small pup and I was completely in shock when I went into petsmart and saw the variety of food they had for a small breed dog. " in 23 reviews
  • "We finally had to take them off and he was OK. We like the fact of the all natural ingredients, but didn't like a sick puppy." in 22 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We adopted our Cane Corso Italian Mastiff about 8 months ago and were very concerned with what food to feed him as this was our first dog (my boyfriend and I's) of our own. Given that he's a large-breed dog, we knew the importance of food quality/nutrient from our vet advice and own research. We read lots of reviews and veterinarian statements as well. Once we had it narrowed down, we compared ingredients from Blue dog food to some of the other popular brands and were shocked at the amount of filler / artificial flavoring/coloring in them. It made us realize that health issues or problems we'd seen in our parents dogs - i.e. overweight, coughing/wheezing, loss of shine in coat, fatty tumors - could all be the product of these foods. We've fed our boy nothing but Blue since we got him and he is the healthiest one-year-old we know. He's 106 lbs, built like a body builder and has the shiniest coat I've ever seen. I never knew before, but now I'm a 100% believer - the food you give your dog makes a HUGE difference!
Kayla J.
Greenville, SC
We switched Brut to Blue Buffalo due to his sensitivity and food allergies. I am so glad we did!! Every time I bring home a new bag from PetSmart, he literally gets so excited he tackles me down with the bag! Haha! He hasn’t had any issues with it (licks the bowl clean) and the salmon really helps keep his skin moisturized and his coat nice and shiny! So happy we found a brand that cares about what ingredients they use! I love that as Brut ages, we can continue using the same brand as well. We will be using Blue Buffalo for years to come :) Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6
Bella H.
hyannis
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs have had skin problems for a while now, I was starting to think idly was there food. When I switched my dogs over to this food and completely cut out wheat from their diets their skin completely clears up. One of my dogs used to not even be able to eat a whole bowl of food. She would nibble it and go the day starving because she didn’t like the food. Now, with this blue wilderness food she chows down on it!! She eats the whole bowl at once and even kinda begs us for more! After 5 years of her now eating right this food is a miracle.
Courtney B.
Savannah
Recently switch my dog to this brand of food. She no longer has a hard time going to the bathroom. She has lost weight (which she really needed). My dog loves the flavor of the food. In fact when I was in the process of switching her food she would pick out this food and eat it before she would eat the old food. All of blue buffalo products and that I have tried my dog has loved and she has hasn’t had a bad reaction to any of them.
Hannah G.
I have a pit who is allergic to the grain in most dog foods. We went through so many affordable options to try and save a dollar, but nothing was working. Once we decided to make this purchase the difference was amazing. My dog has more energy than ever before, his coat is beautiful and he is slimmer. My dog loves the taste. We won't buy anything else. I am very thankful for this product.
Catlin B.
We’ve been buying this food for well over a year now and my dogs love it! (I have four) and to get all of the dogs to like one food isn’t always the easiest but thankfully they all do and love feeding time! We go through one full big bag within a week but it’s worth every penny we spend on the food for them to make sure they stay happy and healthy.
Sam H.
My dog is allergic to wheat and chicken so this has been a godsent gift. Plus, she loves it. My other dogs also enjoy it more than their regular food from Purina. It might smell a little gross, but it's more than worth it (& her farts) because it provides much needed natural nutrition for my dog and keeps her very energetic & happy.
Claudia D.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We swear by blue buffalo in our household. My lab is 8 now and has never experienced weight issues or health complications. I am a firm believer this is all connected to his diet and blue Buffalo is to thank for it. If you want to feed your dog a product that is grain free and void of fillers... spend the extra bucks and get blue buffalo.
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my big dogs and small dogs love it and it keeps their coat thick and shiny! I buy this at my local petsmart and I would say that it's a good value for the price considering the healthy ingredients compared to other brands. I buy this product almost regularly!
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Grain free dog food, which seems to e s healthier option for pets. They seem to like it, but not as much as the cheaper dog food loaded with not so good ingredients. Their energy level has increased, It not sure if I can attribute that to the good or not but I assume it is. It’s a bit expensive, but worth keeping fur babies healthy.
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
What do you guys think about this brand of dog food?
Whitney H.
Orono, ME
Where is this sold?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Does anyone else have an issue with their dog not wanting to eat this? My dog refuses to eat anything but Kibbles 'n Bits (very bad for dogs). I'm trying to slowly add more blue to his bowl, but he's smart and eats everything BUT the blue food. lol
Elizabeth S.
Does this food give anyone else's pooch really bad gas?!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Would you recommend buying Blue Buffalo dog food or buying organic meats from stores and markets like fresh chicken and beef?