BY BLUE BUFFALO #34 in Dog Food

nspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

• Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
  • Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
  • Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

Available in 4.5, 11 & 24-lb. bags.

• Is This Dog Food really Good? I want to try this for my dog but I...2 Answers
  • I have a large lab mix with sensitive stomach. Will he like this?...2 Answers
  • is good or bad?3 Answers
BLUE Wilderness® Salmon Recipe For Adult Dogs
  • "I have a bullmastiff mix and we had a lot of issues with his food for a while and then we switched him to blue grain free food and we haven't had any issues since." in 78 reviews
  • "I had heard So many great things about Blue, but do to her sensitive stomach, I had to keep her on a vet-approved brand. " in 33 reviews
  • "my dog was very picky about her food so when our favorite from another brand was discontinued i went to the petstore and was told to try blue i can say that it was a great suggestion she loves her food and seems healthier than ever before." in 26 reviews
  • "My baby is a small pup and I was completely in shock when I went into petsmart and saw the variety of food they had for a small breed dog. " in 23 reviews
  • "My pup loves it and it seems like it so much better then any other dog food out there my boyfriend won't buy anything else. " in 22 reviews
Charisma B.
Pearisburg, VA
The price is very expensive but I think it's completely worth it. It's such good quality food for your dog that it will save you money in vet expenses for sure. I have a German Shepard and have been feeding wilderness to her since she was a puppy and her coat is the softest, shiniest coat I've ever seen on a German Shepard. It's not because of the shampoo because we just use Dawn Dish liquid haha. I love Blue, they are very expensive but if you want your pet to be healthy and live for as long as possible then it's so worth it.
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
I love this dog food it has helped all of my dog from my american pits to my 80%wolf. The pit bulls have very sensitive skin and 2 of them broke out really bad around there tail region and neck, as soon as I started feeding them blue didn't matter on blend there were over night improvements. For my wolf he is a very picky eater and just refused everything else i would give him and i mean would not take a single bite. All of my dog are fed blue and i don't mind spending the money on it, well worth the $ all the way.
Troy F.
I can't express how much I love this dog food. Beginning with the all natural ingredients, we use the Life Protection Formula with Life Source bits. Aside from the whole grain, real meat and fruit the life source bits provide my dog with additional nutrients that have kept her coat shining and soft since she was a puppy. She loves her food and can't wait to eat it for breakfast and dinner.

Her coat has incredible shine that everyone always compliments. I would never switch to another dog food.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Personally I do not Use this food because I have a German Shepard and she happens to be allergic to it at first I thought I was the only one but other German Shepard Parents had the same problem so I wouldn't recommend it to those whom have a German Shepard Unless yours can take it. Now my Brother is a paren't to Two Bullies (pit bulls) his Dogs looooove this food and they look beautiful and healthy very muscular so I do recommend it to those type of dogs we love this stuff for the Bullies ❤️
Annie C.
I use to buy this food for my dogs, German Shepherds, but I stopped because as most of y'all know it's pricey lol... If I could of still afford to keep on buying this food I would, because they loved it! Not only that, but they're fur was so healthy, it looked so shiny and smooth. They never experience any tummy aches or any other type of issues when they ate this food. If you can afford to buy this food, I really recommend it. I would buy the chicken flavor for my dogs.
Lorie S.
Anaheim, CA
I began feeding Blue to my chihuahua a few years ago by recommendation from his vet. He was hospitalized & could have died due to pancreatitis. I was told it was most likely due to feeding him a lot of human food. I can't stand those sad big eyes beggingg for a bite! Well, a few thousand dollars later, I am stone to those beggingg eyes! Blue is wonderful! Never had an issue since we switched. Highly recommended for owners whose lil fur baby has a sensitive tummy.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
This is the only dog food that I will feed my dogs. This food cost much more then pedigree, beneful etc... But it makes me feel better knowing I'm not giving my dogs something that is very bad for them. My dogs get very excited when its time to eat. If you aren't feeding your dog this brand of food I highly recommend you doing your research on the brand you are currently feeding your dog and this brand. You will be shocked by the ingredients.
lindsey r.
Richmond, KY
I love Blue Buffalo and so does my pup! Presley, my chorkie, is sensitive to food allergens and I am conscious of the ingredients in the food I give her for this and many other reasons. Blue Buffalo is a quality dog food, and I don't ever have to question the ingredients in any product I buy with their label. Presley even likes the little food bits, which I didn't think she'd eat, so that is a bonus, too!
Vivian B.
Galveston, TX
I had my dog on blue buffalo brand for about a month. After reading about several different dog foods, this one had really good reviews and the least amount of "bad" ingredients. At first my dog ate it with no problems, but after about a week and a half, he wouldn't go near it. I don't think he liked the flavor. I ended up switching my dog back to science diet. Blue buffalo works for some, but not all.
Haley W.
I was given this brand by my breeder to use. After about 6 weeks on it I realized that my puppy would not stop itching. I tried the Grain free Version of this brand and still no change. I tried the grain free in Natural Balance and my puppy stopped itching in 3 days. Also when I changed brands her black coat became way more shiny. I feel like there is not enough oil and good nutrition in this food.
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
What do you guys think about this brand of dog food?
Whitney H.
Orono, ME
Where is this sold?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Does anyone else have an issue with their dog not wanting to eat this? My dog refuses to eat anything but Kibbles 'n Bits (very bad for dogs). I'm trying to slowly add more blue to his bowl, but he's smart and eats everything BUT the blue food. lol
Elizabeth S.
Does this food give anyone else's pooch really bad gas?!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Would you recommend buying Blue Buffalo dog food or buying organic meats from stores and markets like fresh chicken and beef?