Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit for Adult Cats

BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit for Adult Cats

BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit provides your cat with the delicious meat that she loves. Inspired by the diet of wolves, this 100% grain-free formula is made to satisfy her primitive instincts.

I have heard really great things about this brand. What have been your experiences?
Pet Smart! And look online first and have it ready at the register because the cashier will price match what it says online. It has saved me money every time. I tested this out for a month and my kitty got sick but he has a very sensitive stomach and I have to give him powder every now and again to keep food down
Who caries this? Does your cat/s love it?
Start your review of BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit for Adult Cats!
Holly D.
Middle River
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Keeps your cat for nice steak full and soft healthy for your cat and the cats enjoy the flavor and taste of this meal
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
My mom gave me a bag of this because her kitten likes to eat her other cats special diet cat food. I wasn't expecting my cat to like it either, but quite the opposite. My cat LOVES this cat food. He usually only likes chicken but he really enjoys this BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit for Adult Cats. He walks around meowing for it when his bowl is empty. Definitly a winner.
Amy N.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Actually I really like this line of cat food. Well, that is, my 2 cats do, lol. I will say that it is on the expensive side so, we have to alternate with a cheaper brand every other time. It's us $40 or so for an 11 lb bG. It's cheapest on Amazon. I would recommend it.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product must be good since the cat attacks it. If it wasn’t tasty he wouldn’t touch it lol
Christina K.
BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit for Adult Cats uploaded by Christina K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Fan favorite in my household among three gatos!! I choose Blue Buffalo simply for the ingredients. I know I’m feeding my babies real food rather than junk full of fillers. You pay for what you get. I’d never feed my babies anything less than top of the line, Blue Buffalo.
Robyn D.
Raytown MO
My dogs love it. It's grain free full of protein and my senior dogs are so much healthier their coats are also shinier and their skin isn't dry anymore.
Sierra C.
Glasgow
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best car or dog food on the market is blue buffalo. My animals tear this stuff up and it’s so much better than any store brand
Tajera G.
Mableton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoys this food however it is a little expensive. I mix it with a little bit of tuna and it's like a gourmet meal for her.
Emily M.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Blue buffalo is the only food I'll ever give my pets. Their ingredients are really good. No purina for us!!
Olivia J.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only thing my cat will eat! She loves this chow and it is great for her skin/hair as she has a grain allergy. It's a little expensive, but worth it to keep her healthy.