Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBLUE Wilderness
High Protein Grain-Free Puppy Wet Dog Food Turkey & Chicken Grill 125 oz

by BLUE Wilderness

BLUE Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Puppy Wet Dog FoodFlavor Name:Turkey & Chicken Grill | Size:12.5 oz Bluebuffalo can dog food is formulated specifically to help meet the needs of alldogs. Natural, holistic and limited ingredient, basics...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BLUE Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Puppy Wet Dog Food Turkey & Chicken Grill 12.5 oz!
Cassidy G.
Hoquiam, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loved this! When I first got her, I used this to help with her stomach and get her used to hard food. Great transition to hard food
Ashley P.
Bayonne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great choice if you’re considering wet food as a treat for your puppy. I just wish they sold it in smaller cans because I never use the whole can in one feeding .
Karina M.
E Palo Alto, CA
My dog loved this when he was smaller he would devour it, but it would upset his belly a bit when given too much.
GG F.
Hebron , KY
Prefer the stew over the grill which has a thicker consistency. Our pup did enjoyed this and it lasts three meals for our 9 pounder. The price is worth it as blue wilderness products are wonderful quality and the nutrition and ingredient list are easy to find
Sandra G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love that it’s grain free. We all need some grain free products and I love that this is! Turkey is his favorite. I wish there were more variety puppy versions as I’m sure he’d also like to have some different food for it to not get boring.
Julissa  P.
Peekskill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My best friend (my puppy) favorite food brand is this....she will not eat any other brand since she tasted wilderness. I also noticed her skin get better and her not shedding as much. I would love more vegetables in the food selection...animals love veggies
Amanda P.
Orlando , FL
My dog wasn’t a big fan of this wet food. I put down his bowl and he looked at me like “is this for real?” He still ate the whole thing but I don’t really think he enjoyed It. He seemed obligated to eat It.
Elizabeth L.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Shih Tzu who is a picky eater. I mixing this food with his regular food and that help him to eat better. The turkey flavor smell delicious. I’m use with my puppies too.
Donna R.
Bismarck, AR
I give this soft food to them all the time. I would reccomend it to anyone friends, family, and strangers in the market. It's good food that they love.
Dulce A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brand. Still purchasing this brand. My dog enjoys this brand. Loves majority of foods. Great for all sizes of pets. Met my expectations. Happy customer. Would definitely recommend to other pet owners.

Looking for your answer?