Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Wilderness Dental Chews Dog Treats Wild Bones

Blue Wilderness Dental Chews Dog Treats Wild Bones

BLUE Wilderness Wild Bones are natural dental chews that will satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit while helping to keep his teeth bright and breath fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Wilderness Dental Chews Dog Treats Wild Bones!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Give these to my dog he loves it he's a blue nose pit bull and this is the only brand that we didn't have a hard time introducing him to
Mayra M.
Used this food at first when I got the dog as a pup was really good he digested it really well
Tamara R.
Sacramento
I absolutely recommend this product! My dogs love these dental chews. They actually sit in front of the cabinet I store the chews waiting for their treat. Unless many dogs treats, these don’t smell bad. I like that I can recognize most ingredients and it’s grain free.
Marissa M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Dental health in dogs is just as important as food health! I love these much more than greenies. My husky pup loves these and gets so excited when she gets one! My pup likes to eat random things when I'm not looking, so these help her breath so much. I will continue to buy.
Jill G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These give both of my dogs diarrhea every time without fail. Usually a fan of most of their products but I’m sticking to Greenies for dental bones
Kelsey S.
My dog loved these! I would rate these very close to greenies but they are a little more expensive. However they have better ingredients in them
Shannon P.
Tucson, AZ
My two Aussies love these. I have tried Dentastix, greenies and a few others but these are by far the best. I find that you pay a good amount of money for only a few but they do last longer and keep my pups occupied for a good amount of time. I feel that product is a soft, easier digestible rawhide. I would recommend this for a dental treat especially if you have dogs who like to chew on things.
Jessica E.
My dog loves these bones. He gets one every evening and he just waits to get it. For the price and the quality of these several chews they are very much worth it. My dog eats grain free and cannot have chicken or poultry and these work great with his diet. I highly recommend.
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Blue Wilderness Dental Chews Dog Treats  Wild Bones uploaded by Rebecca V.
I have two dogs, a border collie mix and a Papillon, and by the Large bones. The Papillon has no teeth, and she loves to gum at the bones when she can steal them from the collie, so they must taste pretty good. The collie adores them. He takes them into his kennel and usually eats them immediately. Once he is finished, he licks the area the bone touched. I have purchased these bones twice now, and will buy again.  Blue Wilderness Dental Chews Dog Treats Wild Bones
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I get the large size for our 90 pound dog. He absolutely loves these and finishes them in record time. His breath has been pretty gross lately and these are definitely helping. I have already repurchased these three times and will continue to do so!

Looking for your answer?