Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats

BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats

Made with real meat and packed with protein, BLUE Wilderness Treats capture the spirit of the wild. Reward your favorite feline with these protein-rich, grain-free cat treats.

HooW do these compare with other high quality brands-does your cat come running for them?
Are these cat treats made with by product?
I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?
Start your review of BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats!
Chauncey  S.
Santa Clarita, CA
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Chauncey  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummm kitty cat approved, kitty loves the moist duck treats. Most definitely approved by all the kitty cats… go out and give it a try.
Terry W.
Goodlet Ave.
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Terry W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat Baby Girl eat these cat treats ,which l was pleasantly surprised in a goodway. They have duck flavored in them so l didn't think she would have anything to with them. I was so happy when she enjoyed this. She eagerly gobbled these treats up. You can get these anywhere. I highly recommend these treats. They are highly priced. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterr
Courtney  W.
Coaling, AL
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Courtney  W.
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Courtney  W.
Purchased at: Target
[product:blue-wilderness-cat-treats-chicken-&-trout] My sweet kitty loves these treats! I’ve bought him the chicken and salmon too, and he enjoys both. He genuinely gets so excited for these treats. Plus, these treats are fairly affordable. The only issue I have with these is that they smell a little fishier than the chicken and salmon ones. Other than that, they are the same soft treats that my cat loves.
Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
#BlueWilderness soft moist #cattreats are the best I've found! Nugget loves them and she is very picky. The first ingredient is deboned chicken, then deboned trout! They are very inexpensive and sold everywhere. 100% grain free, no artificial colors or flavors, and no by-products! It has been hard for me to find a healthy treat that is affordable, well this is definitely the one for us! Hope this helps somone. #nuggettime #catlove #treats
Diana D.
Palmdale, CA
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Diana D.
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Diana D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The other day I was in Walmart and see this cat treats for my cats but their didn’t like it, I thought was like meat because say soft but are more like cookies and not too soft.
Chelsea P.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Absolutely great food for cats, it's on the expensive side but definitely worth it. It helps with weight gain and always makes my cats fur super soft and thick.
Lindsay H.
Crystal, MN
I have 2 cats. My boy is a garbage disposal and will eat literally anything, my girl on the other hand is very picky! She likes soft treats, and sometimes it's really hard to find them. She used to love the Pounce, but I can't find them anywhere anymore! We sure are glad we found these as a replacement for her. I also feel better about giving my kitties these because they're much more natural ingredient wise! The cats go crazy for them, they know what the bag looks like and everything. If your kitties prefer soft treats, give these a shot!
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
BLUE Wilderness Chicken & Duck Treats uploaded by Brittany D.
My cat loves these! He can hear when I open the drawer the bag is in and comes running. They are great for grain free. They don’t stink like a lot of cat treats do. They are soft so they are perfect for older cats. My cat is 10 and these are easy for him to eat! Blue Buffalo Co.
andrew B.
Lindenhurst , NY
My baby girl really enjoys these treats...she can't get enough..i left thr bag out of the cabinet and she got it and broke in and ate them all..great treats
Heather M.
Purchased at: Publix
My cat LOVES THESE. Just for background- my cat is 13 years old and has NEVER liked treats before. But we were wanting to find her SOMETHING and saw these little soft treats. They're about the size of a chiclet (if anyone remembers those!). She cant get enough of them, and we finally found a treat that she enjoys!