BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats Chicken & Trout

Made with real meat and packed with protein, BLUE Wilderness Treats capture the spirit of the wild. Reward your favorite feline with these protein-rich, grain-free cat treats.

Are these cat treats made with by product?
I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?
Start your review of BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats Chicken & Trout!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
#BlueWilderness soft moist #cattreats are the best I've found! Nugget loves them and she is very picky. The first ingredient is deboned chicken, then deboned trout! They are very inexpensive and sold everywhere. 100% grain free, no artificial colors or flavors, and no by-products! It has been hard for me to find a healthy treat that is affordable, well this is definitely the one for us! Hope this helps somone. #nuggettime #catlove #treats
Sturgeon Bay, WI
BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats Chicken & Trout uploaded by Sarah T.
My cat is 9 years old and super picky! I decided to try these out because I want to switch him to a better product. He loves these! They are soft for the older cats and he seems to love the taste! Worth the price you pay and will be purchasing this again! #happycat #spoiled #bluebuffalo #treats #pets #awesomeproduct #treatyourpetright
Killen, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I’m being honest, I thought Blue Buffalo Co Blue Wilderness Chicken & Duck soft-moist Cat Treats were expensive, for what they were. My cat ate them and he seemed to enjoy them. However, they didn’t seem to be any better to him than his usual Pounce or Whiskas Treats that he was used to getting. For the difference in price I couldn’t see paying that much for the Blue Buffalo brand.
Minneapolis
My cat enjoys these and I give them to her frequently when she is being a "good girl". The pieces are small but not too small and easy for the cat to chew. The do crumble a bit which can be messy at times, but I think they last a long time overall. Would recommend.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats! They will meow at the container I keep them in. They enjoy the moist treats over the hard. I can find them pretty cheap using manufacture coupons, and the website chewy. The only issue is that they dry up quickly if you don't watch it.
Hartford , MI
BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats Chicken & Trout uploaded by Klariza P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have the chicken and turkey but my cat loves them, as shown in the picture! They are his softer option of treats. The smell is not overpowering like his other raw bites but for the price they are great, highly recommend!
Tacoma, WA
My fur baby loves these so much. Like so much so I have to hide the bag because she was trying to eat the whole thing at once lol! They are great small soft treats and we haven’t purchased any others because of it!
Grand Rapids
I know these are made for cats, but I give them to my dog. My dog is only 12 pounds, so these treats are the perfect size for her. She goes crazy for them. The softness makes them easy for her to chew too.
Baltimore, MD
My cat would eat the entire bag in one sitting if I’d let him. I feel confident giving these to my cat because the ingredients are so good. I wish they came in a larger size, but overall a good product.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat seems to really love these. They are soft and smell good. There aren’t an con’s. They are good for him. I would definitely recommend these to any cat owner and I will be buying again in the future.