Blue Wave Products Inc. TidalWave 1.5 HP Replacement Pump for Above Ground Pools

BY BLUE WAVE PRODUCTS INC.

The TidalWave 2-speed above ground pool pumps bring powerful performance coupled with Eco-friendly cost saving benefits. This energy efficient above ground pool pumps let you choose the pump speed that best fits the job for great energy cost savings. Slower flowing water means less friction in your filter and plumbing system, and thus less energy usage, so set the pump to low speed for everyday operation. When more power is needed to vacuum the pool or run other accessories, switch pump to high speed. Featuring corrosion proof polymer construction that will deliver years of reliable service, these pumps also provide a convenient hair/lint trap to ensure crystal clear water. The TidalWave high performance pump is quiet, efficient and self priming. Top discharge design fits most filters and its extra large clear lid allows for easy cleaning. Replace your old inefficient pump with this 2-speed water moving dynamo. Comes with a 6ft cord - 110volt AC Available in 2 sizes: 1 HP and 1.5 HP see more...

Erin F.
Zephyrhills, FL
I had ourchased a smaller pool that used this motor. Unfortunately the pool itself didnt last as long as i would have liked. The motor never gave me any issues so this product was a win for me and my family. I only wish the pool itself would have been the same quality.
Luisana H.
I was so attracted to the price I couldn't resist taking a chance. So glad I did. First, the pump arrived within 5 days with free shipping becuase this comes from Amazon. Second, it fit the base plate of my existing pump perfectly. Third, I did have to add additional piping to connect to the existing filter (but I knew this would be required by seeing the picture of the pump). I was able to get all the piping components at Home Depot to complete the installtion. Fourth, this pump is much more quiet than the previous. Fifth, the suction strainer basket top is easier to remove. Sixth, the suction and discharge connections offer male end 1 1/2" NPT connections or union connections (I thought that was a really nice option). The pumping power works awesome with my size pool. I should mention that I bought this to replace the old pump becuase of presure loss problems in the discharge. But that turned out to be a filter problem and not a pump problem (Make sure your filter is not just visually clean but clean of grease and oils also.) Really happy with my purchase. One minor thing to add was the packaging was a little suspect when it arrived becuase the box seemed to have endured some excessive handling but that did not seem to cause any problems with the pump. I researched a lot of pumps online before making this selection. Don't hesitate to get it if the size is appropriate for your pool. You will be swimming in crytal clear water in no time!!
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this motors for me at least . it worked good it never gave me any problems and i would totally purchase it again.
Sarah G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a good pump for above ground pools although I wish it was able to retain more water because I have a large pool
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
This is such a great pump for the above ground pool .It is very affect and does great on keeping the water refreshed
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
When yiur old pump gives up om you come and purchase this one. Its really good and the quality is great
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The blue wave products inc tidal wave 1.5HP replacement pump for above ground pools is amazing!!
Rebecca B.
Vermontville, MI
Works great don't even melt if your house catches fire lol.. Definitely recommend this product
Dee J.
These pumps are pretty good... Pumps are hard to maintain and I've had to use these before
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This makes good waves you guys should get I I think it really could I really recommend it
Stephanie O.
What is this? How is it used?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Is this the biggest thy make this pump?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Have you used it and do you recommend it.
Claudia M.