Luisana H.
I was so attracted to the price I couldn't resist taking a chance. So glad I did. First, the pump arrived within 5 days with free shipping becuase this comes from Amazon. Second, it fit the base plate of my existing pump perfectly. Third, I did have to add additional piping to connect to the existing filter (but I knew this would be required by seeing the picture of the pump). I was able to get all the piping components at Home Depot to complete the installtion. Fourth, this pump is much more quiet than the previous. Fifth, the suction strainer basket top is easier to remove. Sixth, the suction and discharge connections offer male end 1 1/2" NPT connections or union connections (I thought that was a really nice option). The pumping power works awesome with my size pool. I should mention that I bought this to replace the old pump becuase of presure loss problems in the discharge. But that turned out to be a filter problem and not a pump problem (Make sure your filter is not just visually clean but clean of grease and oils also.) Really happy with my purchase. One minor thing to add was the packaging was a little suspect when it arrived becuase the box seemed to have endured some excessive handling but that did not seem to cause any problems with the pump. I researched a lot of pumps online before making this selection. Don't hesitate to get it if the size is appropriate for your pool. You will be swimming in crytal clear water in no time!!