Blue Wave Products Inc. Blue Island Water Hammock Pool Float

BY BLUE WAVE PRODUCTS INC.

What a better way to relax than to lay back on your Blue Island water hammock and dream of a tropical vacation! This great nylon-weave float is ergonomically designed for comfort suspending you in the cool water. Simply unroll your float, inflate the built-in head and foot rests, and you are ready to relax anywhere. Take your Blue Island to the pool, beach, or lake for an afternoon of pure enjoyment. The durable nylon weave will last year after year. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is so nice and relaxing when you just want to lay out and enjoy the sun on the water. We’ve taken this out on the lake with us. I could fall asleep on it! I love it so so much. It’s definitely made well and worth the money! I recommend it.
Blair H.
Personally, I find these floats to be quite a hassle. I own two of these floats for my pool , and I don't like them at all. They are very uncomfortable, and they are a pain to put together.

To get your float to float, you have to put these two white blow up tubes into the little pockets. (The pockets are where the women's head and legs are) then you have to blow them up, and that is very challenging because you have to move the blow up tube while in the mesh pocket.

If you couldn't tell already, I have had a history with these floats, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.Swimline Premium Water Hammock Pool Float NT1240
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the perfect float for relaxing in the pool! It doesn't get your face wet, but it gets the perfect a,pint of your body wet! It's super affordable too! I got mine from Walmart for $4! If you have a pool then this a the float for you
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
We have 2 of these now for the pool and my family and I love them. They are durable and have lasted a few years now. I like that you're not completely out of the water like some rafts. Anyone with a pool should have one
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is so much fun. It makes the pool look so cute. It is quite large, and fits an average sized person on it. It is good quality, and it lasts a while if you care for it properly. I recommend it.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This hammock is perfect for the pool on a hot summer day. It keeps you afloat but u still get some water on you to keep cool. Very effective and affordable product. I would highly recommend this product
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Growing up I fla. If you had a pool you needed one of these. I don't think I ever used it for laying out on mostly jump on over or tip over people who were laying out on it.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este florador esta hermoso para estar bien relajado en la alberca ,es un producto bueno y durable que es lo que mas busca uno en los productos que te diran y el prwcio realmente es muy bueno ,algo a el alcanze de todos
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I want to get my tan on with my Blue Wave Hammock pool float. My favorite part of using my pool is floating and relaxing to get a tan. I love this Hammock because its soft and comfortable. It also is easy to air up and the design is perfect for chilling at the pool. Get your Hammock by Blue Wave today.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
i really enjoyed my blue wave blue island water hammock pool float this year,as it had lots of room on it,comfortable and durability was amazing,i did not need to keep putting air into it so thats a huge plus for me
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Where do u buy this at? Is there a website or store
alexandria v.
Walmart
Cindy H.
How sturdy is this raft?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How well does this float?
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have this float