BY BLUE WAVE

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. Retro styling makes the UFO Spaceship inflatable ride-on float really cool with kids. It comes equipped with its own ray gun (squirt gun) which makes this ride-on out-of-this-world fun. Made of heavy gauge vinyl the UFO measures 45 in. across. 140 lb weight capacity. see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My kids had so much fun playing with this pool float. The squirt gun that uses the water from the pool is a great, it only falls out too often. The seat fit my 9 and 11 year old. Held up to hours of water play, the inflatable ship remains firm. Took just as long to take the air out of it, that it did to fill it up.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I love this floaty! It is so fun! I could spend days in there! It looks so comfortable! I can only imagine all of the awesome photos that could come out of such a neat floaty.
Ashley G.
My son saw one of these last summer and fell in love with it. He loves gun and water so its the perfect combination for him! I will be buying him one of his own this year!
Brittany A.
Definitely have to pick a couple of these up for my children and of course me and the hubby! We would all have a blast with these! They look like so much fun!!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This product is so fun my cousins own one for their pool and wow so much fun, but sadly one day the shooting thing stopped working :/
tara y.
Akron, OH
This looks like so much fun! What kid of even adult that is a big kid wouldn't like this? Everyone would have so much fun with it.
Royshada S.
I've seen similar products to this one , and they work amazingly. Kids really enjoy squirting each other in and outta the pool.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Great for kids. Keeps them entertained. Can also bring out the kid side of any adult. Lots of laughs. Great for a pool or lake.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Bought this for my friends daughter and she loves it when she is out in the pool. It's such a fun toy for her to play with.
Catherine M.
Such a great thing to have for the pool. The water gun seems to be fun for kids. Nice to just float around in too.
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
How much does this product cost?
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Where can a find this!?!?!