Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef

Made with natural ingredients, starting with real beef, plus vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this mouthwatering wet cat food is so good, one taste is all it takes!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef!
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef uploaded by Belinda G.
My cats gobbled this up as they always enjoy Blue Buffalo but this is the first time they has the canned food. I am always pleased when I can offer my pets a healthy and nutritious meal or treat.
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef uploaded by Stephanie G.
My kitty went absolutely nuts as soon as I opened the can and she smelled it! I had to stop her from eating because her stomach was like a softball! She just could not get enough! My kitty thanks #BlueBuffalo! I absolutely recommend! Your kitty will love you for it! 🐱🐈 #Gratsy #kittytriedtastefuls
Amy R.
Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef uploaded by Amy R.
Blue Tastefuls Paté Beef uploaded by Amy R.
I always get the Flaked Chicken kind… my cat’s fave! But, most often, the core of the food, inside the can, is dry. I wonder if I have purchased outdated food? Is it supposed to look like this?
Alyssa C.
Henderson, NV
My cats loves these as they do any wet food! The only issue I have is that it gave both of my cats runny stool! When they first started eating this food that didn’t happen but after the first week this changed. I even limit them to 1-2 cans per week and have them eat mostly dry food. I’ve been gradually giving them more wet food as their vet says it’s good for cats kidney health to give wet food or a combination of wet and dry. I really wanted to love this product because I do love the dry food in this brand.
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
This food seems healthy. Smells good, the ingredients are just right.. BUT none of my 3 cats liked the 2 flavors we tried. Sad. I had to eliminate this healthy option from their diet. I had heard wonders about Blue Buffalo but my cats didnt like even the dry food.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was worried my cats would be resistant to a change in canned cat food (they each get a spoonfull in the morning with their regular dry food) as they'd been on the other brand for YEARS, but they both immediately took to it and now prefer it to other brands.  It just feels good to know that the food I'm giving them is healthy and that they enjoy it!
Wendi S.
Branford, CT
I wish the tastefuls came in more shreds and slices variety. Gus wont eat pates. He would rather go on hunger strike
Nicole S.
Avon, IN
The first ingredient is real beef, and I like to give my cats food with real ingredients, not fillers. This line of cat food has good quality ingredients, which makes it better than other cat foods. I give it to both of my DSH cats, and they LOVE it. They are meowing and jumping for it. I took one star off because it smells AWFUL to me, but my husband said "it must smell amazing to a cat." My picky eater cat ate the entire bowl every night I fed it to her (and in several other flavors of this brand). If your cat is picky, give this a try. It's smooth and fresh. It also keeps well with a lid on it in the fridge.
Charles M.
Fargo, ND
Cats absolutely LOVE it.  I use it for a morning treat and they come running and meowing.  You think they won the lottery!  It is so fun to watch them go crazy over this.
Amber H.
Carthage, NY
I was sent a sample of this for my.cat to try from the company. I like the smaller can as this seems to be a better portion size for my one year old cat. I first noticed when I opened the can I was not overcome by an awful smell. I then noticed when I put it in the dish it wasnot one gel like glob but rather had texture and fell apart.

Looking for your answer?