BY BLUE BUFFALO

A natural, soft, moist dog treat to helps support joint, heart and immune system health. Your choice of flavors: Lamb & Apple, or Potato & Beef. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Hip & Joint, Cardiac, Immune System Flavor: Beef & Potato Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6 oz Ingredients: Deboned Beef, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Gelatin, Potato, Salt, Flaxseed (source Of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Carrots, Blueberries, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Caramel Color, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 22.0% Taurine 0.09% min Vitamin A 5000 IU/kg min Vitamin C* 50 mg/kg min Vitamin E 100 IU/kg min Glucosamine*300 mg max Chondroitin* 50 mg max *Not recognized as essential by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Wins over all my dogs. They are smelly (for the dogs) and soft so all of them love them and come running as soon as I open the bag. My dogs are picky, even with their treats sometimes, but blue Buffalo's are one of their favorites.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Love these!! They were super easy for my dog (Zoe) to chew. She is old now and has trouble eating hard food items as they hurt and break her teeth, but eating these are a breeze for her! She loves them!! Practically does tricks she used to as a puppy when she hears me open the package!!
Dee D.
My parents buy this for their poodle. He is extremely picky with his treats and food and this brand is great because he loves it and will actually eat it. It’s all natural and you can actually pronounce the ingredients which is great!
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My dog loves all blue buffalo treats. The stix are one of his favorites. They are good value and great prices. My Pomeranian gets excited when he sees the bag. I would definitely buy again!
Roselicious S.
These soft chews are very much appreciated by our older dog whose teeth are not up to crunching anymore. A healthy choice for your dog from a brand you can trust.
Brianna C.
Madison, WI
My dog loves these treats! Good source of encouragement to praise my tiny toy poodle. She only weighs 7lbs so I only give her half to one whole piece at once.
Jennifer D.
alabaster, al
Our dogs love these! Better than anything else out there. A little pricey but always fresh, always good ingredients and the dogs LOVE it!
Carrie W.
I bought these because they are supposed to be healthy for my dog. He loves them. I would buy them again but they are expensive
Annunziata G.
Presque Isle
my dogs really enjoyed them i will buy them again all 3 of my dogs did and that' unusual for all of them 2 like the same thing
Heather N.
My dog loves these. Good price for a brand name quality dog treat that they will actually like and that’s not bad for them.