Blue Stew ™ Wet Dog Food - Hearty Beef

Blue's Stew features real meat and contains the same wholesome ingredients and delicious flavor just like Grandma used to make. It's home cooking for your four-legged friends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Stew ™ Wet Dog Food - Hearty Beef!
Livingston, KY
Great transitional food from mothers milk very smelly and interesting! This food is not good to feed on a regular basis to older dogs.
Lake Isabella, MI
Great quality dog food with a great price. My dogs loved this food. The food also helped with my dogs allergies
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Great food, good ingredients. Wish they had big cans, I have 2 big dogs and 1 can isn't enough for 1 dog so I give one and a half to each dog. I like how it has chunks and isn't mush.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! My dog always know the difference if I try to smuggle in something else! If I had to improve, maybe smaller chunks!
Looks pretty good, my puppy enjoys it. It’s a nice wet consistency how it’s suppose to be. I would buy it again. I’ve gotten packs of this as well as the chicken one and my puppy loves them both. I would recommend.
Harker Hts, TX
This is a grain free food that helps with skin irritations and is very healthy for your pet.
Saddle Brook, NJ
It doesn’t even look like dog food! My French bulldog loves this! We mix it with her BB dry food on occasion as a special treat meal. You can see the chunks of vegetables and i can tell the quality is great. I only feed my dog the best .
Lillington, NC
Will not purchase this again. It hurt my dogs tummy and made him sick both times i have given it to him
Norco, CA
This made my dogs really sick to their stomachs. It gave both my shiba and mastiff bad, bad, bad gas and diarrhea...we tried introducing it a little at time, as my shiba will not eat his food if there isn't something soft mixed in with his dry food...but it never got better for either of them. We just mix in tuna instead, and they both dig it.

Looking for your answer?