BY BLUE SKY

Keep your monthly plans organized in style! Displays 2 pages per week and 2 pages per month. Untimed appointments for customized scheduling. 12 months: July to June Pages are wirebound with a durable cover. Plenty of space for taking notes. Tabbed monthly calendar. Blue Sky Planners part of a large selection of office supplies. Blue Sky(TM) Fashion Wire-O Weekly/Monthly Planner, 8 1/2in. x 11in, Mahalo, July 2016 to June 2017 is one of many Academic & Midyear Planners available through Office Depot. Made by Blue Sky. see more...

Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
I always buy my planners from BlueSky brand, usually at Target. I love that they have the monthly calendar and then also break it down into each week with room to write more notes for each specific day. Also have the upcoming 4 years holidays and a notes section.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Love this planner, I got it at target for under $10
It makes it so easy to organize my days and nights. It has just enough space to write down all my homework. I definitely recommend this to everyone who needs a little helper when it comes to organizing!
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love this planner. It is the perfect size to write everything for each day. Just like having a notebook. The front has a sleeve so you can customize the front if you really want to. I got mine at Walmart for under $5.
Riss L.
Riss L.
This planner is wonderful! It has a pocket sleeve to put in your syllabi; monthly calendars to organize the big things happening; and space for daily to-do lists! Plus, you have extra room for notes!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this planner.
I don't have this particular one, the design is different but I belive the layout is the same. It has monthly and daily/weekly planning sections. Tons of room to add notes and write more if needed in the margins. Clear plastic sleeve in front so you can customize it with your own photo. I just shave important papers inside of it. I wish it had extra note paper in the back
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
I have this in pink and white. I love the way the months and weeks are set up and the weekly setup is very spacious to write all your to do lists and appointments. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this planner. It is beautiful and just right. I totally recommend it to anyone.
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
So if you have got a busy life like I do you know that it is hard to keep track of all the things you need to have done. I am currently using blue sky planners for grad school, both jobs, internship etc I love it. It was not too expensive and it is as big as my notebook so I can write everything in. It comes in different sizes but I really like the big planners.
Beautiful and functional friendly planner. I look professional and I find it easy to write in and the tabs help me quickly find my appointments. I would recommend it. Mine is also a hard cover and back. Just beautiful.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
I LOVE THIS PLANNER! I got it from Office Max, it was worth the $20. I think mine is bigger an the 8 X 11. I don't have this design either.. I searched for the one I have but only found the company. I have a teal colored one w/ polka dots.

It keeps me organized. I am 27 still needing a planner and I'm not ashamed. Yes I put things in my iPhone but I need my paper planner too!! Keeps me soo organized.
CJ J.
CJ J.
I do not have the 8-1/2 x 11 in version, but I absolutely love this brand of planners. I appreciate planners and calendars in my life, and this one definitely keeps me on track. It gives me just enough space to write out anything I need to keep on my radar, or any notes that I need to jot down. I definitely vow to become a more organized person, and this helps me get there, one step at a time!