GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBlue Sky
Soda Organic Black Cherry Cherish 6 pack, 12-ounces (Pack of4)

Blue Sky Soda Organic Black Cherry Cherish 6 pack, 12-ounces (Pack of4)

by Blue Sky

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK ORGANIC BLACK CHERRY SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11070

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Sky Soda Organic Black Cherry Cherish 6 pack, 12-ounces (Pack of4)!
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
This flavor didn't do it for me at all. It got flat so quickly and tasted like a slightly bubbly capri sun. We tried to like it but it just never happened.
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, CA
I LOVE Blue Sky Soda. All soda should be sweetened with Stevia. If you have a soda craving, grab this instead of Cherry Coke. No sugar, no calories, yet still very tasty.
Nicole J.
Blue Sky is amazing. I love that it uses Stevia for a sweetener. Also, there are many different flavors to choose from. Overall, great product!
Melissa B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was skeptical at first but once I tried it I loved the taste. I think this taste better then the regular stuff. I really like that they have such a variety of flavors.
Sarah S.
Oberlin, OH
I feel like it's a bit expensive? But, has a good taste. I wouldn't say the greatest soda ever ... bt I like that it's natural and better for you than the average pop!

Looking for your answer?