BY BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK GRAPEFRUIT SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11094 see more...

Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Mmmmmm, no. That is most of what I have to say for this one. I really don't care for the grapefruit flavor. I wish it had caffeine as well but I guess they are trying to be healthy. Decent for what they are trying to do.
Molly H.
Pensacola, FL
Wonderful flavor and very refreshing. Has a pleasant tingle to it. Its a refreshing twist to the traditional lemon lime pop
Zandra L.
Mcminnville, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
These are pretty good sodas considering they're free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors & colors and caffeine
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
I like this because it has grapefruit in it. There are hardly any drinks with grapefruit flavor and it taste pretty good.
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
These are okay...hard to locate in store. Only found online. I wouldn't go out of my way to find them personally.
Rosie N.
Salem, OR
I've been drinking this stuff since I was a kid! The company started in my home state and it's delicious!
Cristina S.