BY BLUE SKY

Blue Sky® Cola Natural Soda.
Made with real sugar. see more...

Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love soda and cola is definitely my favorite one. Unfortunately as we all know, soda, with all it's added sugars and ingredients, isn't too good for you. When I'm feeling bad however, I opt for this cola! It tastes like regular coke but it's made with all natural ingredients!
A. J.
A. J.
I try not to drink Coke anymore because of the corn syrup and the phosphoric acid. These are a better alternative when I'm having a craving since they're made with cane sugar and citric acid instead. The flavor is delicious, more handcrafted cola and less syrupy than Coke.
Dixie a.
Dixie a.
Birmingham, AL
I love blue sky sodas, they are so tasty. I use to get them at this health food and boutique store but now you can find them at lots of places. They have several flavors, i haven't tried a bad one.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
I do not drink soda! I do use the occasional recipe that calls for "Cola" and it's very VERY rare that this happens. Blue Sky is my go-to if I ever need a flavored soda for any reason.
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
This is surprisingly good drink!I like it better then other soda and it taste more refreshing at every sip of the can
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Environmentalist Expert
Probably the best natural carbonated beverages out there. It's just the right amount of carbonation and flavor.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
Compared to Coca Cola, this stuff blows Coke out of the water. You can taste the use of REAL sugar in it. It tastes like the old fashioned soda. I would recommend this to others. It is worth every penny!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Chico, CA
If you're going to drink soda, make it this one. It's pretty natural and way less terrible for you than what people normally drink - coke, sprite, etc. This is kinda hard to find in stores but it's definitely worth finding!
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Environmentalist Expert
I have to say, I love the flavor of this soda. I'm not going to say it's healthy, but if you're going to have a soda, it's a better option. And the cola flavor is really good!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I LOVE this soda! The fact that it has all natural ingredients makes me feel a lot less guilty about my sugar intake haha. The flavors are spot on, I'd say mostly similar to Pepsi in my opinion.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Fresno, CA
Where is this product sold? I have never heard of it.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Environmentalist Expert
What name brand soda does this taste similar to?
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I never tried this before, How does it taste ?