BY BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY 12x 15 OZ MOCHA MOUNTAIN CAFE ENERGY, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA10325 see more...

• I am not really a fan of energy drinks - most tend to be ...2 Answers
Blue Sky Mocha Mountain Cafe Energy (12x15 Oz)
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Debo decir que ME ENCANTA el café, TODO! Su olor, su sabor es algo que preferiria mil veces antes que otro tipo de bebida. Cuando descubri que existia una bebida energetica con este sabor, enloquecí un poco, sentí que debia probarla. Lo admito, no me encanto, pero si pasa mi prueba. Quiza es porque soy tan amante del cafe que no me importa si algunos sabores que le apliquen a las bebidas sea mas dulces, o amargos, etc. Solo por el hecho de ser a base de café...me gusta.
kaytia m.
Rome , Ga
Was not impressed with the taste nor how felt after u drank it I wouldn't recommend this product I love coffee but Def couldn't get over the taste with this
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I'm a coffee freak so the thought of a coffee flavored energy drink was awesome! Sadly I was kinda disappointed in the taste :(
Jenna O.
I love the flavor of this and much prefer it to the gross flavors of Monster or RedBull. If you love coffee, this is for you!
Liz W.
Tastes bad and I don't think its good for you. Fake tasting and leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth.
Kym B.
I cannot say no to a coffee flavored energy drink. These aren't my favorite, but they're pretty good.
Samantha M.
I am not really a fan of energy drinks - most tend to be super sweet and sugary. How does this one matchup with comparable energy drinks?