GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBlue Sky
24134 Natural Cream Soda Energy Shot

Blue Sky 24134 Natural Cream Soda Energy Shot

by Blue Sky

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK NATURAL CREAM SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11092

Does this taste more towards Jones soda brand or a&w brand or ibc brand? I've learned each cream soda tastes vastly different between brands
How is the taste?
Where do you get this particular product?
Start your review of Blue Sky 24134 Natural Cream Soda Energy Shot!
Product Highlights
Blue Sky's cream soda has a great flavor that's not like an overbearing sugary taste.in reviews
And it's not to badly priced where i live it's only $1.40 a can and they are much better for someone then coke a cola. in reviews
Brittney B.
I was pleasantly surprised by this drink.. I wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was! I almost didn't try it because I wanted to stick with what I know but I'm glad I did because it was very tasty.
erin M.
Not a big soda fan but this drink hits the mark. it tastes delicious but not too sweet. wish i could buy it at more places
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my ultimate favorite soda. Hard to find in the stores though! I wish I'd come across it more often because I would definitely go for this instead of the more obvious soda brands. If you're looking for a new Soda to try, this one will not disappoint you. Beware, there is lots of sugar in this!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bleh this stuff is disgusting like big time! I will never step close to cream soda again it has ruined it for me.
Marelyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
This energy drink is really good and it works. Whenever I feel like down and lazy it picks me right back up
Teresa S.
Blue Sky 24134 Natural Cream Soda Energy Shot uploaded by Teresa S.
I really enjoy the blue sky cream soda. it's light like a homemade soda, and doesn't give me the blah feeling like I've consumed a bowl of corn syrup.
Sydney  F.
Blue Sky soda is so good! Does not give you the icky feeling that other soda brands leave you with. THIS should be the brand sold in all stores. They have so many favors. Cream Soda is my favorite.
robin M.
Cedar key , FL
I love blue sky and cream soda is my favorite out of all sodas. Great taste and not expensive.
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't drink soda often, but I love love love cream soda! Blue Sky's cream soda has a great flavor that's not like an overbearing sugary taste. I don't feel as bad when drinking a Blue Sky soda knowing that it doesn't have all of those added chemicals like other sodas.
Kimberly C.
Winfield, TN
I got this as a gift, and did not care much for it. however, this is not my typical drink. I am very picky on my drinks, so I would reccomend at least trying it once.