BeveragesSodaBlue Sky
24122 Raspberry Soda - 6 PK

Blue Sky 24122 Raspberry Soda - 6 PK

by Blue Sky

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK RASPBERRY SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11093

How good is this drink is not harmful to the body?
Can you find this product in Northern California by any chance?
Does it taste as good as soda?
Start your review of Blue Sky 24122 Raspberry Soda - 6 PK!
Product Highlights
ive never tried natural soda before im not reallly a big fan of drinking soda anyway but id like to try this one dayin reviews
tracy M.
This soda taste pretty good it got a good taste and flavor. I love raspberry so this soda was pretty good..all natural ingredident not sugary at all
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
We can't always deny ourselves the delicious, sugary, crisp, taste of soda, and now you don't have to since it's all natural. I love that there are no additives in here and it's caffeine free so you don't have to worry about being kept up all night either. Careful though, they still have sugar, even though it's natural, you don't want to go overboard.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I have tried natural soda before but I've never even heard of this brand but raspberry soda my oh my oh my sounds delicious
lydia G.
Hoover, AL
I used to drink these sodas all the time. There was nothing drastic that made me stop, we just stopped going to the store where we knew they sold them more and more, but I love this flavor and a lot more of the other ones
Michelle A.
Madison, WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Natural sodas are great. Love the unique flavor, tastes very good, very refreshing! Neat product
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love natural sodas, especially with their fruit flavors. They're a great alternative to the traditional sodas and I find they often taste way better.
Kemberley O.
Springfield, MO
I do love Blue Sky Soda as an alternative to traditional soda. The Cola and Ginger Ale are my fav flavors
kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Yummy sweet treat. Not good for you by any means but definitely a lot less terrible then say, coca cola!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is my favorite soda. It is so yummy, and is made with cane sugar, not corn syrup. It also is nearly clear, which makes me happy since it does not have all the nasty chemical colors.
Lara B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Blue Sky and this is the only brand of soda I drink now. Most organic sodas taste not so great but this brand even the Stevia soda tastes just like normal soda. But it doesn't give that slimy, heavy feel normal soda gives. Wild raspberry is mouthwatering, this is truly a special treat for people who are organic.