BY BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK RASPBERRY SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11093 see more...

• How good is this drink is not harmful to the body?1 Answers
  • Where are you purchase this? I have never even heard of it before, ...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 2 Answers
Blue Sky 24122 Raspberry Soda - 6 PK
  • "ive never tried natural soda before im not reallly a big fan of drinking soda anyway but id like to try this one day" in 1 review
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
We can't always deny ourselves the delicious, sugary, crisp, taste of soda, and now you don't have to since it's all natural. I love that there are no additives in here and it's caffeine free so you don't have to worry about being kept up all night either. Careful though, they still have sugar, even though it's natural, you don't want to go overboard.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
This soda taste pretty good it got a good taste and flavor. I love raspberry so this soda was pretty good..all natural ingredident not sugary at all
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I have tried natural soda before but I've never even heard of this brand but raspberry soda my oh my oh my sounds delicious
adriana f.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
This is one of my favorite soda ive ever tasted and it is really cheap and you can find it at eny store Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
This is one of my favorite soda ive ever tasted and it is really cheap. i recommend
Becky H.
Becky H.
This soda is very good, and I do like that it is organic. I wish that it didn't have corn sweetener in it, because otherwise this would be my favorite soda. It is a nice treat now and then, however. The taste is mouth-watering....
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Ive never tried natural soda before I'm not reallly a big fan of drinking soda anyway but id like to try this one day
Doris V.
Doris V.
One of the best soda on the market. I know soda is not healthy, but this is better for you than most. And the flavors are delicious and unique.
Channa B.
Channa B.
Where are you purchase this? I have never even heard of it before, but I have a feeling my step son would like it.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Where can I buy this product?
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it taste as good as soda?
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this drink is not harmful to the body?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
Is the drink blue or clear...is it really really sweet?