BY BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY 4x 6 PK NATURAL GRAPE SODA, Our delicious products are "healthy alternatives" without preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors and caffeine, so common in today's choices, Blue Sky products are all natural, affordable, delectable and readily available, so people can enjoy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11099 see more...

Ashley C.
Oakmont
Grape is a good favor from Blue sky. Its nottheir best but its still a buy in my book. there is no high fructose corn syrup nor artifical coloring. This is sweetened with sugar and is caffine free.
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
I got this soda hoping for great things; I hadn't had grape soda since childhood and was hoping for some nostalgia... Blue Sky really delivered! This is one of my favorites of their sodas, and I think I like it more than I liked the purple corn-syrup concoction of my youth.
randi e.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would buy this all the time if I could. It's healthier than regular pop and taste great! If I could change one thing it would be the price. This keeps me from stocking up all the time. A 6pack is like 6$ at my Kroger.
Montana H.
Lawrence, KS
Blue Sky has such a rich taste, Grape is one of my personal favorites! Well priced, I love that you can buy individuals or you can buy a pack of them! The rare occasions that I drink soda, I drink this wonderful can of goodness! Rootbeer and grape fruit are also excellent choices as well!
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
I bought this thinking it would be a cool new soda to try. It was eh and I ended up giving it to people I normally didn't hang with at parties. Wouldn't want to buy it again.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
I don't usually drink soda but if I do it HAS to have REAL sugar. Not that fake crap that causes cancer. This soda is one of the only sodas I will drink. Not only does it taste good but its made in the good oil' USA.
Emily L.
Blue Sky sodas are a great soda brand for a more natural treat. Grape soda is a childhood treat that I still loveand its great to have a more natural option.
Finnlee E.
I really enjoy this flavor of grape. I'm not a fan of any drink that is too syrupy but just enough sweet! And not over carbonated, either!
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I personally have never seen or used these so I cant tell you what I think. from looking at the price it is very pricey.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
I love Blue Sky Cherry Vanilla Cream soda is one of my all time favorite drinks. It is so amazing. I highly recommend it!
Melinda H.
Do you like it? Does kroger have it?