blue shoes Nike Women's Flex Fury Running Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Shubcharan S.blue shoes Nike Women's Flex Fury Running Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Shelah J.

BY BLUE SHOES

Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I love the look of these but they are not comfortable for distance running or even on the treadmill. They don't have much support for yoga so I always kick them off. They don't grip your ankles really well and I always feel like I'm going to slide out if them.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Megan S.
Comfy feel and easy to run in, suitable for all weather types and goes with any running outfit. Last a long time and dont wear out.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Nike flex shoes they are so comfy and I love the pretty colors amd price is not bad either!! I recommend nike!!
Dorra O.
Ariana
I got these Nike sneakers as a birthday gift , I was wearing them in my workouts or when I go for a run or a marathon , they are really comfortable when I worn them each time . They are not too much expensive , Go buy it girls I recommend it for girls who love running . It is the best sneakers brand you can ever buy it and you'll never regret afterwards.
Shubcharan S.
I bought the Nike flex fury in grey with pink and orange details. I love the color combinations. These are also very light and easy to move around in. Definitely recommend!
Naiby H.
Alaska
Excelentes gomas y la combinacion de los colores realmente los amo y me fascinan, super confortables, lo mejor del mundo, las quiero todass!