Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon

Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon!
Francesca I.
New York
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon uploaded by Francesca I.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
These were a Christmas gift to our puppy and she loves these as do I. They’re the perfect size and come in fun holiday shapes. The only downside to these are they can be a little on the messy side.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog goes nuts for these treats, and they don’t upset her sensitive stomach, so that’s awesome. They were a pretty good price for the amount in the package.
starla H.
Tuscumbia, AL
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon uploaded by starla H.
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon uploaded by starla H.
These were a hit for my dogs this Christmas! The packs fit perfectly in my dogs stockings! They loved the taste and we trust Blue products! They were a great price and you get a lot of treats! Bag seals back tight!
Samantha  P.
West Haven, CT
Dallas my puppy likes these he get so excited when he sees the bag come out. They are alittle expensive
Jillian R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love that these are healthy dog treats. You can easily see the natural ingredients. My dog is a bit picky but he loves these! I also got a coupon at check out which took $1.50 off the price! I would definitely recommend this brand.
Kristen D.
My dogs really loved these treats and they are perfect for dog training! I have large dogs so it was a good size teaser treat to keep their attention on me when I try to teach them to sit and lay down! I Can Gladly say they can do both and shake their paws!
Amanda R.
Springville, NY
My dog, Edgar, loves the Blue line of food & treats. These treats have great ingredients, and doesn't stink like cheaper dog treats. My dog is a medium size, English bulldog/beagle mix. He has had no bad effects aka "poop" when eating these treats either. It keeps his system normal. I recommend these for any pup. Besides being a bit over average on price, thankful for coupons, but totally worth it.
Laura A.
Blue Santa Snacks Dog Treats Oatmeal & Cinnamon uploaded by Laura A.
I try to only feed my fur babies foods and snacks from brands i can trust to use only the best ingredients, blue buffalo is always reliable. Of course it isnt always the cheapest option so when I saw these were on sale for $1.50 (gotta love those post xmas sales!) I had to try them. I have 3 dogs and they all LOVE these cookies. I only wish they still had them but i will definitely try other ones like it
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
A friend of mine brought these over for my Winston. Oh my word, he loves these things. He will come over and bonk you with his nose then go sit in front of the cabinet we keep them in. They are in different shapes. So cute. He loves his cookies!
Angie V.
I stock up on all the seasonal treats! They all come with coupons for dog food also!

Looking for your answer?