BY BLUE RIBBON PRODUCTS

Features: Quickly and safely removes tough stains Safe on all smooth tops For glass ceramic cook tops Safe for all radiant and halogen cook tops Great for cleaning faux marble, stainless and porcelain sinks Also use to clean stainless steel cookware and sinks Remove any burnt on foods with a single edged razor What's In The Box: Blue Ribbon Products 88100 Cerama Bryte Cooktop Cleaner - 28 Oz. see more...

Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Greenbrier , TN
Absolutely love this stuff. It is the only single product that will clean my stove and make it look like it is brand new. It is a miracle for my stove. I just can't get it clean without this product to help me. Bad smell but I suppose that necessary.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
This is a godsend!! I love this stuff I use it to clean my oven and it is literally miraculous. my oven and stove top has never looked cleaner I don't know what I did before this but whatever I did I'm glad I found this
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
Love this cleaner. I have been using it since I got my first flat top stove 12 years ago. really helps with the burnt tough spills!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
This product works great! Helps remove tough spills on your flat top stove. No greasy feel afterwards. Have used many times.
Karine C.
Karine C.
Cowansville, QC
Been using this product for five years and sill love it! you just pour some on your stove top and rub it on the spills and they are gone!