BY BLUE RIBBON #15 in Bacon

• This. Is. the. Only. Bacon. To. Buy. 1 Answers
  • I have bought this bacon and still have not cooked it. Before I d...12 Answers
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
Ok so it's pretty common knowledge that I'm a bacon lover ((I have an album devoted to bacon on FB...I jade a problem 😳)) but this bacon is AMAZING! It's peppered perfectly and comes out crispy without being burnt. I legit really love and trust the Blue Ribbon brand in general
Rodney R.
Porter, TX
Blue Ribbon bacon is hands down the best bacon I've had in 45 bacon eating years. It is seasoned perfectly and is sliced juicy thick. If you like very thin sliced bacon then this is not the bacon for you. If you love a mouthful of thick, perfect, flavor exploding bacon then this is the one for you. I would highly recommend spending a couple extra dollars and getting any of the Blue Ribbon branded bacon. It is well worth it. Great on shrimp kabobs, steaks and well everything in the world, it's the bacon you will be telling everyone how great your breakfast, lunch or dinner was.
Jennifer W.
It's alright . I tired it twice but only go to it when money is on a tide budged . I more likely to season my own and make it taste how I want it
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This bacon is amazing! I use this to make my steak bites. It really has a hardy flavor and it's actually thick. You don't just get strips of fat.
Brenda R.
Foodie Expert
Love love love bacon! This kind though is the best simply because of the Pepper! Not too much Pepper and it's great
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Omg this is seriously the best bacon I have ever tasted the pepper gives it such a good flavor
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Foodie Expert
Def one of my faves! The proper bacon of blue ribbon. Yes it's pricey but so worth it in my opinion. It has a very thick cut and the taste is wonderful.
Janet O.
Foodie Expert
I love this bacon. Its thick and had a little spice from the pepper. Great addition to my eggs.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
This is so good! Especially on burgers, mixed into a salad, or just on a sandwich. It's always bought at my house. We love it.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
Love The way the pepper gives the bacon skittle kick it's one I love to use for making hamburgers on the grill
Unique W.
Portland, OR
I have bought this bacon and still have not cooked it. Before I do is it salty?
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
This. Is. the. Only. Bacon. To. Buy.