Blue Ribbon Orchard Choice California Sun-Dried Golden Figs

Delicious sweet, light nutty flavor in every golden fig: add chopped figs to rice, pilaf, couscous and other grains to give a sweet twist to an everyday side dish; combine chopped figs with chicken or tuna for salad entree or sandwich filling; add chopped figs to hot and cold cereal and muffin mixes; poach figs in juice, water, a fruity red wine, port or sherry. Include allspice or cardamom. Delicious when combined with dried apples, pears, peaches or apricots; dip figs in melted chocolate and roll in chopped almonds or hazelnuts for an unforgettable dessert; stuff figs with nuts, soft cheese, chunks of smoked ham, chocolate or candied ginger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Ribbon Orchard Choice California Sun-Dried Golden Figs!
These are so yummy and remind me something my grandmother use to make when I was younger it's so rich and the croissant shape is perfect.

Looking for your answer?