BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I love these! The only problem is that the chocolate around the vanilla icecream often falls off and onto my lap or shirt while eating it making a mess. If it didn't randomly fall off then I'd have no problems with it. It is delicious.
Mai Lee H.
My favorite as well! Love the crunch in every bite because it's delicious and it just taste so satisfying! The vanilla is smooth as well it doesn't taste as frozen as some brands! I would repurchase again when I do see it again!
Lizeth G.
These will never get old for me. It's sweet. It's chocolate with a little crunch on the outside. I don't really go for popsicles but when I do this is one I always end up getting.
Olivia G.
These Popsicles or just agree for any time you break them out and everyone gets very excited and wants one unless they're crazy and don't like chocolate or vanilla for some reason
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
This remind me of when I was a kid I loved running to the ice cream man and getting a chocolate crunch from blue bunny. The price is good $1 the cream filling is good
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Love me some old school crunch bars! So cheap and reliable to keep myself cool on these hot California days. My family loves them. Sooo delicious!
Sandra D.
Yuba city, CA
The crunch bars are the best. This brand of ice cream is the best and always tastes great. These are very affordable.
ashley B.
I love these on a hot day after swimming. The crunch add great texture and taste to the ice cream.. i love these
Adalmarie M.
Springfield , MA
These are so yummy. I buy them for my nieces when they come over and they can never turn one down. It has the perfect amount of crunch to it and creamy icecream to go along with it.