BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My all time favorite ice-cream bars! I love these! These are great for any occasion the taste is very rich and creamy. I love the orange taste and the creamy texture. You can also make yummy milkshakes with these bars!
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
For some reason the taste of this reminds me of being a kid again!! It is just such a basic orange popsicle but honestly I think it's the best brand and taste of an orange flavored popsicle you can get. I prefer theese over any other kinds!
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
These are the best classics hands down! So delicious and just the perfect combination of creamy and sweet! They're easy to eat and unlike any other popsicle. Highly recommended! I will keep buying.
♥Jami♥ W.
These are my favorite orange pops. I have always been a huge fan of sherbet and this brand doesn't disappoint.
Samantha R.
Hodges, SC
Great for those hot days when you feel like you can’t eat much cause it’s to hot you can always eat these
Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Good product good taste and will buy again if need be. It's about the same as other brands we have bought
Julie P.
Reseda, CA
These have always been my favorite when I was growing up and they still are. I like the way they taste
Becca C.
Tooele, UT
Tastes amazing. Love it's individually wrapped. Great treat for on the go or at home. Delicious.
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
Melts in my mouth I can eat a whole box of these thingssssssss I usually buy these from Walmart
Nery D.
Best of luck to you and your team and I will be home 2nd floor and many other people who