BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

chocolate reduced fat ice cream in a sugar cone dipped in chocolate flavored coating toped with chocolate cookie pieces

Michelle S.
As someone who adores chocolate, this item was made for me. Delicious soft delicate, healthy Im not sure if it is but I know it's not too chocolate. It's somewhat expensive, I usually buy these when they're on sale.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
these cones are delicious. i have never been a fan of the cones with nuts all over the top, so these were such a nice change up. just be careful, they're addictive.
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
It taste so good if you enjoy ice cream definitely go and get some of this brand its one of the best!
danette t.
Winchester
Ice cream is not very good. They need to put better quality ice cream in these if they r going to get customers to buy they over and over again.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
When I want a cone I go for this every time. No other brand either. Just this. This is always on sale too which is even better
Barbara M.
Blue bunny sundae cones. Great flavor crisp cone. Good evening treat. Love the flavors. Wish yhey coukd have a variety box
Daysi G.
It's a must to always keep this at home. They're delicious wouldn't trade it for any other thing. I recommend it.
Marie B.
Absolutely love these!! A good anytime snack, my family and I enjoy together. So delicious!
Emma B.
This is very delicious and chocolatey and I would recommend this and this brand in general