BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

Because with every bite of Blue Ribbon Classics®, you're not just carrying on a delicious tradition, you're making delicious memories.

Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Taste great, I'm so loving it.ReduCe fat ice cream dipped in the chocolate flavored coating. highly recommend. Great time with family,this summer blue ribbon. Blue Ribbon Classics® Star Bar® Ice Cream Bar 20-2.25 fl. oz. Bars
Brittany E.
Ok firstly how can I say I don't like any type of icecream?! I love all icecream but this icecream is super nice and convenient for birthday parties or hanging out with friends when u want to grab a quick bite of icecream and chocolate
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
The star bars are very delicious but the only dislike that I have is that there isn't enough of a chocolate coating and that it's very thin. This causes the ice cream to melt very fast. other than that it is a very delicious snack and I love the product.
Alison P.
Middleton, WI
It's quality ice cream covered in chocolate. How can you go wrong? A bonus is that there is less mess and the serving size is already decided for you. No prep necessary!
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
I Love these bars because it helps with control. Instead of a tub you can have a bar. I've been eating these since I was a kid and I was so happy when I found them at my local grocery store. My husband loves them too. The price is good and you get your moneys worth.
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I don't really like this brand. I've tasted their chocolate and it tastes a little funky to me. I refrain from buying most of their products for this reason.
Nicole M.
Oh my childhood. Me and my dad would sit on the couch on the weekends watching our favorite shows and eating this entire box! Great price. Great product.
Sherri H.
El Dorado
We get these a lot but the no sugar added ones. Great for a summer day or just for a sweet tooth and not priced high either. So delicious
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
How can one not like this Classic as a little sweet treat!? So yummy! My kids love them too and the price is great as well as the taste!
Jeffretta S.
Montgomery, AL
Classic ice cream, good for any day if the week. I used to enjoy these a lot in my child hood. I would recommend this to other people.