BY BLUE BUNNY

orange, lemon lime, cherry Cool Tube see more...

shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
These are so yummy. I actually love these in any brand. They have fewer calories than regular ice cream and are fun. I grew up eating these. They are quick and easy. No clean up and no bowls or spoons like you need for ice cream.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
These are delicious. I remember eating them as a child and now I give them to mine. It's easy to use, just push it up when you want more. The kids love them and so do I. Great trade and great value, the mess is worth it!
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
Fruity fun flavor. I love these when Im sick and can't eat much. Easy to eat and super yummy! Just rip the lid off and push up! Always cost less than a dollar at most drug stores. Def recommend!
Bint A.
I love ice cream push up pops. The flavors all go together nicely. The colors are really attractive, too. I will buy them wherever I see them. They are a good value for the price. I would recommend them.
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
Such a classic icy treat! I often crave a fruity cold fix and this the best I've found, by far! I buy these every so often at the grocery store and can hardly wait to get home to eat one! Great value!
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Push pops are good but the cheap ones taste better. When you feed to kids they don't seem to know the difference in brands and flavors
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you say flashback to the good ole days of push up pops. I always buy these for my kids to enjoy and sneak one when they go to bed.
Sonya B.
slippery rock, PA
Theses ate the perfect treat to cool you down on a hot summer day. Fun for the kids and also taste extremely good