Blue Ribbon Classics® Malt Cup Chocolate Frozen Dairy Confection Cup uploaded by kay L.

BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

kay L.
Madison, SD
I'm so glad i followed influenster's reviews because I checked the reviews before I bought this and it is awesome. it is cheap less than $2 and it has a great chocolatey taste. very delicious. I would definitely buy again. It is worth the price and more!
Paige E.
As a kid these malt cups were my favorite! I would get them at the gas station and you'd get a cute little wooden spoon to go with them! Tastes great! Definitely wouldn't pass up a malt cup any day!
Angela G.
grand island, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a malt cup? I have such fond memories of malt cups from my childhood and this helps bring my childhood back to life. These malt Cups have a really good Rich creamy flavor to them
Betty H.
Joliet
I love, love, love malted cups. It's great to be able to get them in the store these days. Use to have to wait for I've cream truck when I was a kid. So addicting. Yum, yum!!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Malt cups have always been a classic that I've loved. Something about the flavor and the wooden spoon always brings back memories of summer days when I was little. Being on the cheaper side of sweet treats is a plus too!
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
This malt cup takes me straight back to college! I would grab one from the corner market after summer classes on hot days. Super tasty!
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Love the malt cup. You can take it with you on the go. Tatses just like it would in an ice cream shop. Creamy and chocolatey.
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
I love these! Perfect for a sweet movie snack. It also brings back tons of memories eating them with my late grandpa
Jessica E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My son absolutely loves these. Everytime he goes to his grandparents house they always have to get him one.
Nicole S.
Webster City , IA
Make cups make a great summer treat. Perfect for a hot day. And already the right size.