Blue Ribbon Classics® Fudge Bar Wrapper uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.Blue Ribbon Classics® Fudge Bar Wrapper uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY BLUE RIBBON CLASSICS

Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there anything better than a Blue Bunny Fudge Bar, NO! They are so smooth, cold and fudgy. This is my absolute favorite brand of fudge bars! If you love chocolate and cold stuff you will love this!! Blue Bunny Blue Ribbon Classics Fudge Bars
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is my favorite snack. Whenever I do chores around the house, I reward myself with these every break I take. The are pretty reasonable price wise and they come in the big box of 24! I highly recommend this product for all chocolate lovers!
Vendy P.
Cornelia , GA
This ice cream reminds me of my childhood. Whenever the ice cream man truck comes I always come to pick this ice cream. I'm a chocolate lover so I love his ice cream a lot. I've always bought this when I had so much variety to pick.
Lutricia H.
Marion Jct, AL
My favorite go to ice cream. I love all the Blue Bunny brand ice cream. Blue Bunny is so rich and creamy and the fudge  has very good chocolate flavor.
Great flavor great classic taste. Straight from the ice cream truck. Yum. I would recommend this brand of ice cream from your local retailer as well
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
My favorite summer treat and cheat day treat!! I cannot write in words how much I love these just because they remind me of my entire childhood.
Emily A.
This ice cream is awesome all the ice cream from this brand is awesome and has a great quality it has a unique taste I'm not like any other
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
This are great chocolate bars I really enjoy this ice cream and I think it took great ice cream bar and it's really good this prayers
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
These are so good and chocolatey they are making my mouth water now just seeing them lol i think i see a trip to the store coming
Haley S.
Augusta, GA
What can I say, this is a classic and is a staple in my freezer. This is perfect anytime. My friends also enjoy them