Blue Ribbon 24-Inch by 18-Inch by 28-Inch Complete Bird Cage Kit for Large Birds, Blue/Granite

BY BLUE RIBBON

• Do you think I could use this as a hamster cage??5 Answers
Deb K.
Personally, I would never / buy a change of this low quality for my birds. The bars and thin and flexible and are far from durable and steady. My babies are only going in a top notch cage I feel they're safe in and this isn't it.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I had this type of cage in yellow for my little birds. For about 3 years now and it has never been broken or rusty. I had blue little birds that my dad bought for me.
Chloe B.
I love this cage. the spacing isn't too far apart that little birdys can get out but it's not too close together that it looks weird either
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this cage bird if I had a little bird I would totally buy one of this is looks so cute .. I totally wish I had a bird...
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this cage is just big enough for my 2 little love birds and they have space to more around , they love it
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this for my grandmas bird and she loves it, the bird is always entertained and the cage is adorable.
Yessica S.
Middletown, NY
Love the bird cage it's big but not to big and small but not that small enough same for one bird only tho
GINA D.
Coushatta, LA
Great Bird Cage, Bought for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. Cage is very sturdy and colorful.
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
Love this bird cage perfect size for mine & he loves all the space he has! Great price also
Crystal G.
Its a beautiful cage for any bird very colorful and. playful I love watching them play
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Do you think I could use this as a hamster cage??