BY BLUE RHINO

126.5 sq in cooking surface , 100.5 sq in griddle surface, 2 main burner- 14,000 BTUs, Porcelain coated steel lid, locking lid for safe portability, chrome coated cooking grid, non-stick cast iron griddle, push button ignition, CSA Certified Does not include the tank. see more...

• How does this compare to Coleman stoves?2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work? Is it a convenient size...11 Answers
  • Se ve bueno para acampar! Les gusta?1 Answers
Blue Rhino Deluxe Outdoor LP Gas BBQ Grill GBT1030S
This grill is awesome it's great for travel and pretty compact. However, for a compact grill I do wish it was lighter. This can whip up some mean hotdogs and burgers in the summer. Great for camping, a beach day or concert tailgate.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. My husband loves it!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
The best grill for tail gating before football games or grilling outside by the lake! We’ve also used this while camping when the wood is too wet for a fire. Love it. Not too heavy or large to transport.
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This is another camping essential for my hubby and me!  We are never sure if the campground we are at will have bbq or fire pits for us to use.  This grill is easy to set up, doesn't take long to heat up and is a breeze to clean up!  I love that we can purchase new propane tanks anywhere to use, so we never run out of "gas".  I always make sure to use foil or something for messy food I grill so clean up is always simple!  The grill is easy to light and cooks pretty even!
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
This is very long lasting and durable it is cheap and you really don't have to worry about it giving out on You all you have to do is keep clean because it does get rusty easily it is rest for picnics and other outdoor type events if your into that type of thing then this for you definitely
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This grill is easy to take along, and set up anywhere! We have used it on the back deck, taken it camping, to the beach, and the mountains. It's affordable, very easy to clean, portable, and only requires a small gas tank. #MusesOfInfluenster
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These grills are so useful & great to have when you live in places like Florida. We have had to use our grill during hurricane season a few times due to power outages for a few days. Better safe than sorry. On top of that they are great to have year round, easy to travel with, for on the go.
Lindsey H.
We love this grill!! We take it every time we go camping! We usually have 8-10 people with us and this feeds all of them! It fits perfectly on a picnic table too. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves camping!
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Ok let me tell you I would by this grill one hundred times!!! A billion zillion times better than other brands I have tried and it has honestly the BEST Quality on the market. Simply a great product and a great looking one!!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love this thing! It is perfect for camping cooking! Especially when I do not want to start a fire first thing in the morning. It is perfect for an easy breakfast first thing in the morning. I love taking it on our  more luxurious camping trips!!
Kristy B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do you find this cooks in an effective amount of time?
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
Where I can find gas TT his sizes???
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
How well does this actually work? Is it a convenient size for traveling?
Giulliana P.
Seems handy enough. Do you think this will be a good valentine's gift?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
How big is this? It looks tiny in the pic